Target fixation in the mirror?

Lmao!
Hahahaha!
Not to laugh at others misfortune, but come on man.
Now they've got a "wrecked my Harley riding curves with sport bikes story", it's time to hang it up.
You can still drive your truck plastered with Harley stickers to the biker bar, decked out in full Harley gear, and talk about Harleys, while everyone revs theirs repeatedly and talks about Jap junk bikes, beer, drinking beer, and why Harleys are so cool!
Yes...I'm a hater, hahahaha.
Best Harley video ever!

Just flip them over, and ride up the bank in the middle of the curve!
I'de have been scared to park my bike in the road to go back.
A car could've come around blind and creamed them all.
Sorry (not really), stupid hurts.

Seen that one before. Hard to see how or why the first one went over but REALLY hard to understand why the second one followed. These are half ton behemoths (before) two riders get on...WTH?

To me it almost looked like a double insurance claim ! Did they pull to the edge to allow the following bikes to pass or were they going to stop on a tight bend with no safe footing to chat ? Can understand not being able to arrest the falling bikes once they got tipped . Maybe the camber of the road angled down the closer you got to the edge . I think the first (bloke) might have been in wrong gear and didn't have enough torque to pull around effectively and went to put foot down but road fell away more than expected , then the lady stopped and found she also could not put her foot flat on ground and timber .... Anyway , heavy bikes and not quite able to generally muscle them around would not help . :thumbsup:

Funny I acquired my name in a fall in the parking lot of the Phillips hotel at the Dragon. The parking lot had a steep camber and I managed to get perched on the edge of it. Looked up and there was a crowd of people in front of me and could not gun it so over I went. So I went from CrazyArch to FallenArch. Thanks Vabs! Everyone was great though and Omar and MC Mustang and several others put humpty dumpty back together and I rode her all weekend with no problems.

My thoughts looks like loose gravel, back end slide (see it when the recorder drops his kickstand) and if the time stamp is correct I'm going to say they were going too slow for those tires to get warm at that elevation. Bless the hearts of all who stopped to make sure they were okay.

Back