Target Fixation eye test

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
MSF

I picked this up from another website. It's a great little test to play with that will give you a better understanding of why you should keep your eyes moving anytime you are riding no matter what the conditions.

Try it! :beerchug:

Wow, that makes my head hurt, but yes they disappear if you stare at them too long....

And you notice even if you speed up/slow down or make circles as large as you can they still seem to just go away. Too wierd.??? Guess it really goes to show you when you get fixated on one thing anything else around it seems to fade away. So true in life also not just riding.

the computer was reading my mind!!! and playing tricks on me...evertime i focused on the yellow dots...they stayed....huh......

I prefer to take a more solipsistic view and believe the dots are not there if I do not perceive them. Fortunately for me this position is not logical falsifiable.

:laugh::moon:
cheers
ken

One of the things we teach our drivers is to make sure you keep your eyes moving and blink often. It helps prevent fatigue and fixation.

Back