TapeWork Graphics

OB_Busbusa

Registered
Just put a set of TapeWorks Hayabusa decals in florescent orange on to my Black and grey Busa, looks real cool and defiantly gives the bike a different looking attitude! Funky I guess is a good description! Has anyone else used these decals from TapeWorks in different colour schemes? The quality of their products is excellent and when on the bike look like originals.

I have some custom decals being made by Tapeworks for My Busa now. I also have a blk/slv Busa, but My graphics will be Neon Purple over Chrome.

Should be ready in the next week or two.

Tapeworks used my busa to make the stickers for the computer to cut them. I have the black & Grey busa with the FL orange stickers on Tapeworks web site. I have installed on different busa the following decals:

99Black/grey - Fl green stickers
99Copper/grey - Reflective red stickers
99Black/grey - Fl yellow stickers
99Copper/grey - Reflective black stickers
99Green/grey - Reflective black & FL green stickes

00Blue/grey - FL orange stickers
00Blue/grey - Reflective yellow

Hopefully in the next 2 weeks I should have some pictures to send and also they will be under tapeworks web site under customers bikes.

Lamont,

Will any of those TapeWorks
color examples you mentioned (as well as your bike) be at Myrtle Beach? Your bike is slammin'.

Byhalia

Byhalia: Yes all of the bike I mentioned will be there on 5/24 - 5/30. All of the bikes are from Burlington, NC.
I hope to see you there also, How will I notice your bike?

Thrader: OK I see you really don't know anything about customizing bikes, but its Darn Fast and clean. Do you have any pics of your basic busa, because with the comments you make I know it's a BASIC HAYABUSA!!!!!!

Hey fellas.
I'll be at BBWeek in Myrtle Beach. I have a red/grey busa,chrome wheels and neon lights.

[This message has been edited by strickly (edited 11 May 2000).]

Yes it's basic, that's why I bought it. If I wanted a customized bike I would have kept my old one. I'm perfectly happy with a basic Busa, not a "customized" (ie. ugly like this one) Busa. Customization is fine, until you bike starts looking like a freak show. Lighten up.

Lamont,

Thanks for reply. I would have said lookout for a silver mist, however my 'artist' crashed Sunday so I don't believe it will be ready by then.

It's same color as yours, but stock w/tank bra, shaved rear fender and polished wheels is all. I also 'hid' some LP cateye markers in side pockets of rear tail.

Yours is tastefully done. Factory could have provided a few 'finished areas' on our bike at least. That ZX12 exhaust is rather obvious!

If you notice a flashing brake light on rear of black/grey with dreadlocked pilot, that would be me. I will holler if I see you.

Oh, gosh, I just settled for the silver SS front brakelines they had in stock, instead of waiting for the black ones to be ordered.

Am I a riceboy now? Do I get a card?

Thradar,

You need to read your own page! It says the def is taking a car that was not meant to go fast (typically a Honda Civic), and attempt to "fix it up," well a Busa is meant to go fast. And there is nothing wrong with customizing your baby if you want to. I can tell you probablly dont want to customize yours cause your scared of the power (i.e. affraid you'll lay it down). If you had a customized bike before then I guess your a riceboy too! or a HAS BEEN RICEBOY. Keep your DUMBASS comments and pages to yourself. I try not to supress ideas, comments, likes and dislikes on this page, but when you try to make fun of someone (using a racial{i.e. japanese = riceboy}terms), then you have stepped over the line. I would bet that on this site you are the minority, cause most of the guys on this site have their bike customized in some way. If you dont like it then YOU dont like it! Keep it to yourself and

Keep It On One Wheel!!

[This message has been edited by GOGETA (edited 12 May 2000).]

Lamont,

Your bike is bad a s s , and anyone with any taste would think so. I posted this pic at labusas and everyone liked it. I guess some people are happy being status quo and fitting in like everyone else.

Don't let the dweebs offend you.

[This message has been edited by gixerfreak (edited 13 May 2000).]

Thanks BUSA Friends: I really never care what other people think anyway.

I will have updated pics of all the bikes mentioned in 2 weeks 2 post.

Thanks again!

Back