tankbag and softluggage

I use a Nelson Rigg SP-903 Pro Expandable tank bag that secures in 3 points by straps. Used the near same design for 20+ years . Same price now as in 1983 it seems .

Ventura Rack system with a 45 liter pack for the luggage . Same basic design there for all modern sport-bikes .

curently tourmaster cortech tank,tail and saddlebags. but the oxford sports stuff looks pretty good thinking this might be my next set
newbie.gif

I have Joe Rocket Velocity tank and tail bags for my new bike, I haven't actually used them yet. I will next weekend, I am going up to Deal's Gap.

Just ordered a complete set of Nelson Rigg Tank, Tail and saddle when they arrive i'll post pics..

Put something under them. I had the older Joe rockets on my bike and even with the inside plastic D ring taped and felt on the exposed velcro strap it still scratched the paint.

As far as a tankbag, I have one of these luggage locker. The ring is a little ugly but you can take it of with a couple bolts. Its nice since it locks to the bike and doesnt scratch the paint. Can't comment on soft bags other than the Joe rockets (nice bags for the price but again watch the paint) since I use Givi hardbags.

I've had a magnetic tourmaster expandable for years. Not too big, but big enough. Hell, I travel light anyway...

Oxford Sports tank bag.

You cant go wrong.

Tuff as nails.

Personally tested, by da Rubbah to 250 KPH (thats 150 MPH in English) WITHOUT being tied down, ya, just the magnets...
I love the thing. Expandable,3 outer pockets,map pocket,turns into a napsack,has a base that can be strapped down and left on the tank , while the top comes off and goes with you. Comes with a rain cover....

pics if ya want them.... Rubbah.

"soft luggage"?

laugh.gif
Aah....just my specialty!

Remember gents....the "luggage" is supposed to go under the pipe...not above it.
wink.gif

Oxford Sports tank bag.

You cant go wrong.

Tuff as nails.

Personally tested, by da Rubbah to 250 KPH (thats 150 MPH in English)   WITHOUT being tied down, ya, just the magnets...
  I love the thing.  Expandable,3 outer pockets,map pocket,turns into a napsack,has a base that can be strapped down and left on the tank , while the top comes off and goes with you.   Comes with a rain cover....

pics if ya want them....   Rubbah.
I saw one of these on a Kawi a few days ago. It was the best looking, best made tank bag I have ever seen. I think I needs to order one!

http://www.bikebone.com/miva....=76-540

rubba--

u got the Oxford Sport 04 Expander Tankbag" or Sport 04 Compact Tankbag? Can you still see the instru panel with it on and loaded?

buy a bag with solid construction...

zippers are EVERYTHING, if the zips start to fug up,you got a gr8 "piece of crap"

buy a bag that does what you want...

here's mine, FULLY EXSPANED....its ok... "work safe"

tb3.jpg

this bag is cool for a couple dozen reasons...

use these(reasons) in yer quest for the best bag...

this bag detaches easily and leaves a base, which can be strapped down...if yer into that...

it has M/F attachment points for the included shoulder strap, and also a map pocket...

tb5.jpg

Back