Tank protectors?

MeatGrinder

Registered
Need some places to buy stick on tank protectors. Thanks. Just the type that goes up the middle.

<!--EDIT|MeatGrinder
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112344636 -->

ebay also has a decent selection to look at for competitive prices.

Harris makes a nice one with "GSXR" on it! I have one on both my zuks.

i got mine from rocketsportsbike.com for 16 bucks...its all ground down now but looked cool while i had it

I've got a 3m clear kind that protects the center and sides of the tank. I didn't get a chance to stick on before the bike got stolen. $10 willget em to your door.

I know that they are clear, but can you see them at all? I don't want to be messen up the look of my baby!
wink.gif

Just got mine down at the Suzuki dealership - it's a carbon look with "Hayabusa" on it....$20. You can get them at all dealerships thru their Mfg catalog.

I've got the chrome Suzuki one. Really not very expensive at the dealer. You will also find them listed on E-bay, sometimes individually, sometimes in a set with gas cap cover, triple tree, valve caps & dash cover.

I bought a chromed progrip tank protector. The style on it fits the tank nicely and the chrome blends in like 100% perfect with the finish of the kanji symbol on the sides of the fairing. People have looked at my bike many a time and thought it came from Suzuki like that. It blends perfectly. I got mine from Kneedraggers. Just thought I'd let ya know that if you want a protector that matches well and looks good I highly recommend those.

Back