Tank pad...

BIG GUY

Registered
I am looking for a tank pad with the Hayabusa Kanji on it, along with the Hayabusa word on it. I would like it in black or black/carbon fiber. PM me if possible. Thanks ahead of time for the help.

Still no luck on finding another here either, But I am still looking.

IMGP2603.jpg

I have yet to find that one. If anyone knows where I can get this tank pad please let me know.

Suzuki accesories catalog? I belive they have a cf one.
Posted via Mobile Device

I have yet to find that one. If anyone knows where I can get this tank pad please let me know.

Hey, Jason: I don't have that exact one on Peg, but I have a chrome-look one with the word (in red font) "Hayabusa" across the top rung of it.

I'll keep my eyes open. In fact, I'm thinking about going to a dealership this afternoon to look for a new Alpinestars ball cap, so I'll check out their selection.

:beerchug:

Hey, Jason: I don't have that exact one on Peg, but I have a chrome-look one with the word (in red font) "Hayabusa" across the top rung of it.

I'll keep my eyes open. In fact, I'm thinking about going to a dealership this afternoon to look for a new Alpinestars ball cap, so I'll check out their selection.

:beerchug:

If you find it, I would like another also, mine is starting to peel a little on the corners (girlfriend got bored and started picking:banghead::banghead: )

Isn't that just annoying when they start to do something like that. I had a girlfriend that use to peel the the protective plastic that I would put on to protect my cell phone screens. She stopped doing it once I made her start paying for them. :laugh:

Hey, guys...I stopped by Apache here in Phoenix and they have no 'busa badged tank protectors.

:(

Sorry

I did finally find something on ebay. It just took looking threw something like 30 pages of crap. Why is something as simple as a tank pad be so hard to find something that looks good? :thumbsup:

I did finally find something on ebay. It just took looking threw something like 30 pages of crap. Why is something as simple as a tank pad be so hard to find something that looks good? :thumbsup:

Saweet! :beerchug:

Back