• Yes like tank decals

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No, prefer without tank decals

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

jellyrug

Donating Member
Registered
Do you prefer the 08/09 GenII with tank decals, or do the new models without the decals look better?

I like factory graphics. The plain bikes look just that. Plain...

YMMV. :laugh:

I keet the grafics on mine but stripped the warning stickers, tank emblem, gsx1300r stickers on the tail, the suzuki name on the front by the headlight, and the one by the tail light as soon as I got her home.

I had no choice in leaving them or taking them off:down: S is my wife's initial :banghead:

I like both the early and late Gen2 styles as they come from the factory. The early ones need the tank decals because of the shape/style of the decals on the fairings. I really like the look of the 2012 and will probably use that graphic the next time I paint a bie. I remove the Suzuki stickers front and rear and the superman S but leave the GSX1300R on the rear. In fact I put it back on the 08 I bought used last winter.

I had to take the S off my tank because I kept hanging it with my rag every time I cleaned it. I liked them on there but it was bent :banghead: Everything else is Factory and I love it

Back