TANK COVERS

Kees, Maxx, you just saved me a sh!t ton of money. I was going to have everything clear wrapped here in Las Vegas. If that kit covers every square inch of the bike, then I may be giving that a try before $1000 worth of clear wrap.

I have brand new paint, and there's no reason not to give that kit a try especially if everything is properly cut for the body parts.

Sirs you are AWESOME !.:beerchug:

R&G looks like they might be reselling this kit, which states:
Please note, our Eazi-Grip™ Paint Protection Kits are designed specifically as a ‘DIY’ home installation, with sectional pieces that allow for easy fitting with 1-2 mm gaps between each section... Paint Protection Kit: Suzuki Hayabusa 2021-2022 - Eazi-Grip & Eazi-Guard

Any update from Vegas?

I'm hoping I can find a pro shop that can do it more like this. But for a reasonable price...

We have a shop called Acme. Team Acme here in Vegas is going to do the bike once I reassemble the plastics. I examined all the pieces in the R&G kit. Definitely a nice kit. It has all the pieces for good coverage. If you take your time it'll come out real nice.

I'm looking for something just a bit thicker for a mile per hour protection.

I brought him all of the pieces but to wrap the bike he needs the plastics to be anchored. That's why I'm re-building the bike and once the exhaust arrives I will remove all the plastics.

Max torque shipped the exhaust three days ago.

By the way I have still have the R & G kit I haven't returned it yet. If anyone is interested give me a shout.

Ask Kees, he'd know.
TaDaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Scroll down on this page :
GSX-R 1300 HAYABUSA , 2021 / 2022

Gen3 18457_gr.png

Back