tank bag, need help deciding which one?

hemi

Registered
got my new bags connection engage sport tank bag today. Haven't mounted it yet, but i ended up mounting the engage bag they sent me by accident bc i liked it so much. Need a little help though, the engage sport is pretty huge, but would be very handy if i need to pick up larger items, but it's also very expensive. I'm actually now considering keeping it for those times when i need the storage, obviously i'm keeping the smaller one bc i already drilled/mounted it. What are your guys opinions, does it look abnormally huge, or should i keep it?

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

it does look bulky, but if you do any traveling/touring you could use the extra storage. ive got saddle bags, and my next luggage investment will be a tank bag that has that much holding capacity. i like it. :thumbsup:

well i ended up mounting it, little big but i really like that it will hold quite a bit. Plus i have the smaller bag now i can slap on in a heartbeat for just cruising around, not carrying much at all. Really like the picture hillbilly, might go grab my 90lb yellow lab (dakota), and see if i can stuff his big a** in there haha

Does having that thing between your arms while riding get in the way? I'm going to buy one today, was just wondering?

took about a 50 mile ride this morning, so far i like it. Don't even notice it's there when riding, doesn't get in the way at all or contact my arms. Only issue is if i try to lean into the bike to tuck down at high speeds, the bag of course gets in the way. Not a big deal for me though, bc i rarely lean down and lay on the tank. Of course i got in a hurry and mounted both of them, and can't return either now, so i might be looking to sell the smaller engage bag. The wifey is not pleased at all knowing how much i spent on these two bags

took about a 50 mile ride this morning, so far i like it. Don't even notice it's there when riding, doesn't get in the way at all or contact my arms. Only issue is if i try to lean into the bike to tuck down at high speeds, the bag of course gets in the way. Not a big deal for me though, bc i rarely lean down and lay on the tank. Of course i got in a hurry and mounted both of them, and can't return either now, so i might be looking to sell the smaller engage bag. The wifey is not pleased at all knowing how much i spent on these two bags

They make nice bags man,

I have had my eye on the Engage Sport for a while.

Looks good on there man.

I keep telling my wife i need another bike with bags so if I gotta pick stuff up or go for a long haul i can carry stuff.. I thought the B-King would be great.. Busa motor so it will have the power.. :thumbsup:

Back