Hi that i found in the worldwideweb
Looks compact and well designed
1,2 amp, 23 liters p/min.

Black Pump.jpg

Black pump back.jpg

Cheers
Max

Last edited by a moderator:
Extreme creations sells these with their kits . . . looks like you could get about two shots of Jack in there!
I was thinking the same thing... and the intercooler kit aint cheap either.. I didn't wanna name drop the company.... u ever do any work to an H2 frank?

One shop I am familiar with has installed these H2 intercoolers and made less hp, apparently (according to him) there is a lot of back pressure through the intercooler screwing things up . . .

so I guess I am kinda correct... all these mods are one giant experiment? What don't these h2 guys understand... do they think the forced induction laws don't apply to them? Its NOT a built motor.... you can only push the issue(hp) sooooooo far.... I hear even stock they have had failures... spectacular.

Water to air intercooling definitely does work, but sizing is an important issue, as is pressure drop across the intercooler itself . . . it is possible there is not enough room under the H2's tank , and possible that more R&D should be done before hitting the market . . . again, I got this second hand from another builder . . .

One shop I am familiar with has installed these H2 intercoolers and made less hp, apparently (according to him) there is a lot of back pressure through the intercooler screwing things up . . .
lol... extreme creations.... 4 grand for nothing... u ought to cash in on this racket... I KNOW u could figure out how to actually make it work(intercooler)... and these idiots (h2 guys) got all the money.... however.. I think ethically you wouldn't do it cause you believe the motor cant take any more power... as do i.

Ali, I don't definitely know what is going on with the setup, I just know that when you flash the ecus and put on different pulleys to make more boost, these bikes don't seem to hold up. We are also talking about riders who hold these bikes wide open for miles and made videos for youtube . . . I would think somebody will get it right eventually . . . in the interim, I like my turbo! :banana:

Back