Tampa Orlando Lakeland area

LongbowIP

Registered
I am going to the Wheelie school in Lakeland on Fri the 9th. I plan on getting there on the 8th. So I am looking to ride Thursday and Fri night

Let me know

T

Hey Bro, Go to www.streetknights.com and check out there "Happenings" Thursday Nights there is a Bike nite at the Sonic in Brandon. It's a Bit of a haul for you but closer than Tampa. I cannot confirm that I will be able to get there, next week I have a deadline on a project that has to be delivered on Friday. But, I met with some of the Streetknight guys Last night and they seem like a good bunch of folks. They would love to have you along.

Friday night I am good to go though, you have plans? What about Saturday Night? There is allways a big get together at a place down here... Not much for riding really but Lots of bikes, and hanging out BS,ing... Drop me a PM if you want bro and we'll for sure hook up Friday.

Rev

UM, Wise-ass answer---> Wheelies!!!!
rock.gif

It's Keith Codes Wheelie School, they teach you how and get you out there working on them on their bikes, helping you get comfortable and safe with your wheelies... Supposed to be a good time. Oracle and BSRigley were in Tampa in december taking the course, they had good things to say about it...

<span style='color:firebrick'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>OK those of you that need your hat for Spring time.

100 hats to go... I will buy and give the 25th order free, followed with the 55th order free and the 99 order free. you do not want to be at events with a crowd and risk not being seen by your Brother and Sister Hayabusa.org members. Let's see how fast we can get these hats on some heads. Have fun and good luck.</span></span>
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back