Tampa busa guys!!!!Please read!!!

1300hemibusa

Registered
Tampa guys and gals tonight is bike night at Stake and Lube here in Largo Fl on49 th st.. Also it's bike night at Biff Burger also on 49th st... So it's 70 deg outside, get on your Busa and get on over here!!! I'll be at both places at some point and time tonight ... Look for the 05 silver and black Busa...Lee..

1_busa.jpg

Sorry Man, I gotta save my PLaytime for this weekend... We are moving next week and I got a list you wouldn't believe....
wink.gif

Sorry Man, I gotta save my PLaytime for this weekend... We are moving next week and I got a list you wouldn't believe....  
wink.gif
Revlis all the more reason to come over!!!! It will be your last ride in sunnny fl ...This sat it's going to rain and if you move to west cost you will be wet every day!! My sister lives up that way and said it rains year round...Lee
smile.gif

ClearwaterBusa and I will be there!

Look for the two Turbo Busa's rumbling around.:D

We usually park up front by the band and the custom Choppers.

EZ_Diving will also be there on his 2005 Busa a little later.

<!--EDIT|Cecil_Stringer
Reason for Edit: "adding more info"|1106773086 -->

sad.gif
Hmm, You better be wrong about the weather Bro... I got plans Saturday...

ClearwaterBusa and I will be there!

Look for the two Turbo Busa's rumbling around.:D

We usually park up front by the band and the custom Choppers.

EZ_Diving will also be there on his 2005 Busa a little later.
I saw the two turbo Busa's , one red and one carbon fiber ...I talked to EZ for a few.....I didn't see the riders of the other two bikes ...Just way to many people!!!
smile.gif

If any of these damn dealers can find me an 04' LE I would take it out to events like this.

I just got back about an hour ago moving in to my new place so I am only now reading this post. Other wise I would have taken the Buell out there.

Damn it was a nice day today. Hope everybody that did get to ride enjoyed the weather.

Nice to meet u Lee, u can get us here or on the phone or on my forum any time u want to ride.
Just let us know.-EZ

Excellent, You all wanna reserve a spot in the lot? Sat Night? If you don't know PM me... The lot is interesting, and sometimes very exciting, but either way just a good place to hang out... This isn't a real "RIDERS" thing, This is a Hang out and enjoy the company, look at the bikes...

Hope to see you all out there...

Rev

Back