Tampa bay

CorrodedAlien

Registered
All... My father is in Mease Hospital in Dunedin and I'll be out there for an unknown period of time...

Does anyone want to get together while I out there... In the evenings I'll not want to be at the hospital all the time so let's get together.

Any takers? I' be out there from Friday until...?

Rus

Rus
Sorry to hear that your father is in the hospital
sad.gif

All... My father is in Mease Hospital in Dunedin and I'll be out there for an unknown period of time...

Does anyone want to get together while I out there...  In the evenings I'll not want to be at the hospital all the time so let's get together.

Any takers?  I' be out there from Friday until...?

Rus
Rus,

I know exactly where that is. Not sure what you have in mind, but I'm just east of Dunedin. I believe Cykill lives just south of there but I don't know his schedule. My 90 year old grandmother lives in Palm Harbor adjacent to Dunedin.

You coming in from Cali? If I have the opportunity I'll make the attempt to meet up with ya. Gotta check my schedule with the wife.

PM on it's way.

Sorry to hear your father's in the hospital
down.gif

Best of thoughts his way...

hey...just in time for the storm to come to town....I will be in town this weekend as well ... Prolly not going to have the Busa out....but, could still meet for a drink or other.

Let you know later in the week.

Well wishes fort your dad.

Very sorry to hear about your Dad.. prayers are with him and your family~ I hope he pulls out of it alright~

If he's at the Mease Countryside Hospital... I manage the Medical Arts Building right next door (1840 Mease Dr.)~ Stop in when you get some time and we'll see about getting together while you're here~ Otherwise, give us a call and we'll see what we can do... I'll PM you our numbers~

Again... I hope your Dad pulls through this without any more complications~

Back