Tampa Bay area people...

BusaCruise

speachless
Donating Member
Registered
From what I am being told....there is a another ride coming up with a few of my local freinds.
Usaually at least a few busas in tow...including myself.....this will be my first ride in months and my VERY first with the new exhaust/cam work done.
So all you people in the area, weather providing...are welcome to join the crew.
Sometime we head north (for scenic roads and gentle twisties)...and sometimes south (for more higher speed activities and raods known to easily allow for a top speed run or two if desired). That part is usually decided a day or two before.

We all meet at the Sunoco gas station on HWY60 @ McMullen Booth.

So what say you?
Over Easy
Moose
Diesel
Lady H
Kevin........etc.
beerchug.gif

(Cykill @ Sep. 11 2006,15:19) I'm up for that, what time you thinking about going?
Stephen! Where you been hiding out at you SOB?  Remind me to smack you in the back of the head next time I see ya'.

Oh and BC, I'll be in for Sunday the 17th, and the 16th as well for those that are game.  Depending on which directio it is decided to ride (North or South) some of us may meet you up North because a few of us (Diesel, Raider, Lady Hawk,  GJoker, me) are in the North Tampa/Lutz/New Port Richey areas.  And Kevin and Moose are in Lakeland.

I believe Diesel can't make Sundays, but I'm up for both days.  Raider is game every Sunday as well.

Hey guys and gals, I'm in the area, been riding with Raider a couple of times. Unfortunatly I work in a restaurant so Sundays off are very rare. But, if anybody is up for a ride on an off day, (weekday, or night) let me know. I love to riding with others, I just work a wierd schedule. Have fun on Sunday!!

I can't make this one but would like to ride another time-please keep us posted-I know where hwy 60 is but what is mcmullen booth?

(schroetf @ Sep. 13 2006,20:51) I can't make this one but would like to ride another time-please keep us posted-I know where hwy 60 is but what is mcmullen booth?
It's the first overpass you come to on 60 coming from Tampa on the Courtney Campbell Causeway.

sad to say....bur it's looking like I will not be attending the ride.... 1st becuse the man doing the cam install & tune hasn't called me back all week...so I do not know if I am still getting it done.
and 2nd because Sprint moved up their schedule 2 weeks..I may have to work Fri/Sat nights...
argue.gif

both items have a 50/50 shot of going my way .... but the ride itself is still on, so if I learn any more info..I'll pass it along.
beerchug.gif

(BusaCruise @ Sep. 15 2006,02:31) sad to say....bur it's looking like I will not be attending the ride.... 1st becuse the man doing the cam install & tune hasn't called me back all week...so I do not know if I am still getting it done.
and 2nd because Sprint moved up their schedule 2 weeks..I may have to work Fri/Sat nights...
argue.gif

both items have a 50/50 shot of going my way ....  but the ride itself is still on, so if I learn any more info..I'll pass it along.
beerchug.gif
BC,

Since it looks like you're not going, who are the riders you were having us meet up with at the Sunoco? They from the org., local group, etc.? Are they expecting any of us?

I wasn't sure if we (me) should meet them down there, depending where they plan on riding, or just organize a ride up here for Raider, CyKill, LH, GJ, Diesel(?) and the likes.

PM copied.

my name is mike and would be interested in riding sat. or sun. are you going to post the time and date i live in lakeland i talked to busacruise earlier this week thanks
guns.gif

Someone just let me know the time, Work has been so insane i've not had much time in the saddle, and i'm really looking foward to getting some ride time in.

How did I know I was going to have to get involved in organizing this? Probably because I want to ride so badly.

Mike (gunther) and Stephen (Cykill), plan on riding Sunday morning. I know Raider is always available for riding Sunday mornings. We typically meet at the Marathon station at the corner of SR 54 and Collier around 9 AM. I don't believe BC is riding Sunday and not sure if the group he was meeting with at the Sunoco would be interested in joining us.

PM copied. PM reply with questions.

Have fun, and tell the PoPo I said hi when he pulls you over. Maybe you'll get the same one we had two weeks ago and you can talk of old times.

Man you folk have more roads to ride over on that side! Flat and straight over here. Any close by, can prove me wrong!!! My plans for this weekend sure took a turn for NOT workin out!!!
argue.gif

all_coholic.gif

beerchug.gif

bowdown.gif

Back