Tamer Busa

1.  Take a motorcycle safety course, even if you've been riding for years.  You'd be suprised how many bad habits you catch yourself doing.  Oh, who am I kidding...the real reason I'm telling you to do it is that I'd LOVE to see the look on your instructors faces when you show up for a motorcycle safety course driving a freakin Busa....that would be like taking a Formula1 car to freakin' Drivers Ed  
kickass.gif
I was worried about taking the Busa to the MSC until my instructors found out that I had one. Then they told me that when I went to lunch to bring it back so that they could check it out. It was the look on the other "students" faces in the course when I rolled up on the Bus that was priceless. Unfortunately the instructors have a tendancy to make an example of you...especially when you start dragging parts in the corner excersises on a little Honda 250. Take the course and have fun. The throttle works both ways.

Later
Wayne

They don't make training wheels for motorcycles,
No disrespect sir, but they do make training wheels for motorcycles.  I saw a set on a goldwing that a snow bird was riding! :rofl:

P.S. I was told the same thing...
or you could pull a plug wire or two off and that would cut some fo the power ??[/QUOTE]

by my dealer when I asked for the stickiest tire made to solve my wheel spin problem!

Ride safe ya'll!

Hmmmmm... I have never contemplated a "restriction" before--seems an alien thought, but you could probably make a "throttle-stop" where the throttle cables attach to the throttle body either by adjustment of the cables or by fabricating a small bracket to physically limit the throttle opening. :super: You would still be able to accelerate waaayyyy past legal speeds, just not at a full-throttle rate.

Back