EastCoast

Donating Member
Registered
Anyone have the Talon alarm yet? How about Talon vs. Scorpion? Link

Any comments... good or bad?

<!--EDIT|EastCoast
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135263385 -->

Well,
I can't speak to the differences between the Talon and the Scorpio, but I have the TW-400 from Internatrix.  The components look EXACTLY the same.  The only differences are that the Talon comes with a second control unit, has optional remote start and costs $100.00 more.

Here is the Internatrix website:

Here are a few links about the Internatirx from the board:

Hope some of this helps...

<!--EDIT|MC MUSTANG
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137037289 -->

Well,
I can't speak to the differences between the Talon and the Scorpio, but I have the TW-400 from Internatrix. The components look EXACTLY the same. The only differences are that the Talon comes with a second control unit, has optional remote start and costs $100.00 more.

Stang...

That's the stuff! I've been looking for an inexpensive alarm with a pager and etc... everyone around Dallas wants 400+ for the same basic setup. Thanks for the link!

Semper Fidelis, Bro. That's what I am here for!

Well,
I can't speak to the differences between the Talon and the Scorpio, but I have the TW-400 from Internatrix.  The components look EXACTLY the same.  The only differences are that the Talon comes with a second control unit, has optional remote start and costs $100.00 more.

Stang...

That's the stuff!  I've been looking for an inexpensive alarm with a pager and etc... everyone around Dallas wants 400+ for the same basic setup. Thanks for the link!
I just got one that looks identical to the Internatrix one. Actually I just got home from work and it was in the mail box...just opened it and glanced through it about 5 minutes ago.

Casings and specs look the same except mine also has a remote start option which I won't bother with since it's an incredibly retarded idea for a motorcycle.

The nice thing about this package is the price! About $80 to your door. I used one of those Paypal holiday bonus codes floating around the net and saved another 10% so it cost me a total of $73.00.

I'll try to install it this weekend and write up a complete review with pictures.

I'll have to agree with Shawn. Everything looks exactly the same as the Internatrix. And since you won't be using the remote start, why not just get the Internatrix for like a hundred bucks less?

Back