Tall riders. Get in here.

msmathis01

Registered
I'm 6'4" 200lbs, 33 inch waist. Looking for leathers that will fit me. Looking for maximum protection. (Elbow, shoulders, back and maybe even chest armour) Tall Riders, please post the gear you're wearing. I like the Icon Timax 2 but I'm not sure the length would be long enough.

Vanson!

They will make some thing for even the Jolly Green Giant! LOL

Any opinions on Teknic Mercury Jacket? It looks to be longer than most jackets.

2009_Teknic_Mercury_Jacket_Black.jpg

Kobe Dragon two piece with an added 360 zipper.

They've smacked the ground and done very well, I tested them for you.

Kobe Dragon two piece with an added 360 zipper.

They've smacked the ground and done very well, I tested them for you.

I like the Kobe XPro 1 Piece.. Anyone know what size a 56 actually is??
Cant seem to find a sizing chart... and thats for normal height right???

I'm 6'3" and long waisted. Pretty round too. My jacket is a 54 and pants a 44.

Everyone will have different results but mine are actually comfortable.

im 6'7'' wear a 38 to 40 pants (depending on make)... and an xl shirt.

but with the icon jacket i have, i have to wear a XXXXL because of the length.

I'm 6'5" and currently 245 trying to get down to 225. 38 inch waste and I wear an XL in t-shirts.

I have a Joe Rocket Phoenix 5.0 XL Tall for the summer and a Joe Rocket Sonic 2.0 XL Tall for winter also. I like the Joe Rocket stuff because they do have the Tall sizes.

I recently started checking into one piece suits and it looks like I'm going custom. Nothing in manufacture sizes come even close to me. I must be a freak of nature!

I'm 6'5" and currently 245 trying to get down to 225. 38 inch waste and I wear an XL in t-shirts.

I have a Joe Rocket Phoenix 5.0 XL Tall for the summer and a Joe Rocket Sonic 2.0 XL Tall for winter also. I like the Joe Rocket stuff because they do have the Tall sizes.

I recently started checking into one piece suits and it looks like I'm going custom. Nothing in manufacture sizes come even close to me. I must be a freak of nature!

Thanks for the info! I did not know Joe Rocket made tall sizes. :thumbsup:

hahaha i got 40 lbs on you!!! im trying to get your weight ;)

ill look into joe rocket

hahaha i got 40 lbs on you!!! im trying to get your weight ;)

ill look into joe rocket

I was your weight at the beginning of the year then. 285 which is the heaviest I have ever been. I've been dieting mostly with occasional exercise and I'm loosing about 2 pounds a week. I'm going to start on the HCG diet August first which should allow me to drop about a pound a day and fast forward to my goal weight.

I know it's tough but stick in there man. You'll feel a lot better after getting to a good weight; I know I sure did!

I'm 6' 3" running about 205 to 210 lbs and the Joe Rocket talls are great. Heck I think the jack is almost a little big which is very rare. Size 48 Tall.

Technic pants with the shorter length hidden by Sidi boots :thumbsup:

I'm 6'4" 200lbs, 33 inch waist. Looking for leathers that will fit me. Looking for maximum protection. (Elbow, shoulders, back and maybe even chest armour) Tall Riders, please post the gear you're wearing. I like the Icon Timax 2 but I'm not sure the length would be long enough.

damn dude. gain some weight ya rail:rofl:

I was your weight at the beginning of the year then. 285 which is the heaviest I have ever been. I've been dieting mostly with occasional exercise and I'm loosing about 2 pounds a week. I'm going to start on the HCG diet August first which should allow me to drop about a pound a day and fast forward to my goal weight.

I know it's tough but stick in there man. You'll feel a lot better after getting to a good weight; I know I sure did!

oh i can lose it... I use to fight (MMA) and last year i was 6'7'' 265 and decided to bulk up (power lifting) i got up to 300 lbs in 2 months...

once i stopped fighting i had to lose more weight, so i dropped 25 lbs in 3 weeks with 2 a days (going to gym 2 times a day for 7 days a week, cardio and weights in the morning and 2 hours of cardio at night)...

Ill get back down ;) work has been a little crazy, but im starting to go to the gym at lunch and after work. give me a few months and ill be about 240-250. then i can get a one piece suit :p

I got custom leather, was easier that way - I'm 6'1 (183 cm), besides nobody makes Full Rizla design

Rizla Jacket.JPG

6'2", 200 lbs, waist 33-34 here. I wear Dainese.....don't worry about length on jackets, the shorter the better. Most of my Dainese full-protection barely reach my belt, but they're not across my stomach either, just above the belt. Matched with a pair of Dainese pants, they'll zip together fine....and be snug. I wear a 52eu/42us jacket/pant and it's a nice, SAFE, snug fit. The pants could be about a half-size smaller, but NO BIG. My Winter season fit is a 54eu/44eu Dainese jacket/pant. More room to pull on long-underwear.

I also wear a Fieldsheer one-piece in XL (should have bought just the L) during the Winter that makes sub-zero(windchill) very toasty..... :oldcool: The one-piece kicks serious butt out there....don't knock it until you try it..... :super:

DSC00367.JPG

Suit.jpg

Last edited:
Tilt Customs

Custom leathers that wont brake the bank. I know a couple people that have them, one of them went down and his tilt 2 piece save him some pain.

Back