Talked to Tim today

Sorry guys and gals.... My posting has been spotty, been sleeping, and just resting. Karens also been using my PC for her 20 page college project for the past 3 days. Still finishing it up now. But over all doing good. Will post pics of wrist and hardware.

Speaking of broken, My official diagnosis: left shoulder calcified tendinitis, arthritis, left elbow arthritis, carpal tunnel in the wrist, arthritis in the hand and fingers, knuckles have Garrods pads as well. At least when it's numb I cannot feel the pain in the hand. There are days when you could put a framing nail through my hand and I wouldn't know unless I saw it.

Gonna try PT, had ibu and vicodin for a long time, looking like itll be forever lol

Speaking of broken, My official diagnosis: left shoulder calcified tendinitis, arthritis, left elbow arthritis, carpal tunnel in the wrist, arthritis in the hand and fingers, knuckles have Garrods pads as well. At least when it's numb I cannot feel the pain in the hand. There are days when you could put a framing nail through my hand and I wouldn't know unless I saw it.

Gonna try PT, had ibu and vicodin for a long time, looking like itll be forever lol

Wow good luck on that. Sometimes when it goes it just goes. However when I broke my shoulder they said it would never heal but 4 years later it's better than ever!

Back