Talked to our dad

mrninja9

Banned
Well i had to call the old man last night. He asked me what i was doin callin instead of watchin monday night football. He was exstatic to hear from me. sounds like he is doin better than ever. he made me talk to the house mouse and she was laughin at him. So i thought you guys would like to know how he is. Since he is banned from here. haha

I have him convinced into going to millwaukee for a weekend to hangout with the 3 ougres.

ok 2 ougres and his son

oh and yes ben he says hello and he is not givin you a dime

super.gif

i'm glad he is doing better...looking forward to the day when he's back
smile.gif

Good to hear he is doing good.... looking forward to one day seeing him post again.

awesome to hear chris! good shid, that RSD....if he comes up this way, i got his hotel-its across the street from SILK!
SHOCKED.gif

he'll be there for breakfaasst, lunch, AND dinner!

thanx for the update on the 'ole miser!
beerchug.gif

(mrninja9 @ Sep. 26 2006,08:flamethrowing:) oh and yes ben he says hello  and he is not givin you a dime
eek2.gif
STILL no money?!

lol

I tried calling the bastid on his b-day... didn't get him, so I left him a song on his machine instead.
biggrin.gif

not a problem guys it was a blast to talk to him he always knows how to make a guy laugh his arse off oh wait i was laughin at him hahahha

(yamahor @ Sep. 26 2006,16:22)
(mrninja9 @ Sep. 26 2006,08
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) oh and yes ben he says hello  and he is not givin you a dime
eek2.gif
STILL no money?!

lol

I tried calling the bastid on his b-day... didn't get him, so I left him a song on his machine instead.
biggrin.gif
i heard the song!! HAhahah

The Old Bastid is puttin' on a good act, but he's really not doing that well  
sad.gif

His accident was in July of 05 and he has not been able to work since, plus no bike, no
license...and the doctors don't have any idea how much longer his recovery is going to
take  
mad.gif
the whole situation is very depressing to say the least.

Got to talk to him while we were at the meet n greet when captain called him. I miss that bastid.

(mrninja9 @ Sep. 26 2006,17:23) but  he doesnt  have the stress of this place   for you  that know what i am talkin about.
True, but he has been down over 14 months...things need to change
wink.gif

(BA BUSA @ Sep. 26 2006,16:56) The Old Bastid is puttin' on a good act, but he's really not doing that well  
sad.gif

His accident was in July of 05 and he has not been able to work since, plus no bike, no
license...and the doctors don't have any idea how much longer his recovery is going to
take  
mad.gif
the whole situation is very depressing to say the least.
What ever happened to the drunk that hit him?

Back