Talk about NERVE-WRECKING

no one said it yet so... what's up with the purple socket Russell? :rofl: just messin with you man, glad you got that sucker outta there fairly easy.

Harbor freight ones are all colored :laugh:
image_2648.jpg

SHHHH Purple is my favorite :cheerleader:

Was gonna say theres your problem your using the wifes tools:laugh:

Glad it came out alright, i broke off and adapter for the oil feed in a new turbo i had put on my 02, thinking the worse called my dad since he's amazing when very very precision work is needed :whistle: drove 35 miles north and 5 mins before he showed up i decided to pull the oring out and the adapter just spun right out:whistle:

Glad it came out.I figured it would since they are atraight threads and the locking point broke off.Next time just use anti-seize, no threadlocker.

My spark plugs were delivered to the post office and now got lost somewhere between the main post office on base, the French Creek local mini post office, and my Battalion mailroom :banghead: I JUST WANT TO RIDE :cry:

My spark plugs were delivered to the post office and now got lost somewhere between the main post office on base, the French Creek local mini post office, and my Battalion mailroom :banghead: I JUST WANT TO RIDE :cry:

I think you have the worst luck with getting stuff delivered. Hope they find it so you can ride soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Things work out well when you have the correct tools, but as far as those HF sockets,, ill pass!

I use hf tools quite often just need to know what you are getting before you buy em (love their metric impact set)

Russel if you had locktie on the spark plug threads use a propane torch and heat the threads to get it off or out of them
Then spray clean with a carb cleaner then use an anti seize

too many hands in the pot around there huh? at least you will put them in, i bought plugs but haven't put them in yet lol :rofl: BTW, what's the gap supossed to be on GEN1? :laugh:

Didn't wait for my Densos to be found. Just went out and bought some new NGK Iridiums and installed them with some anti-seize :laugh:.

And yes I always do the plugs by hand and then tighten them with the torque wrench. :thumbsup:.

Started the bike up and she is back up and running :thumbsup:. Ill go out riding this afternoon.

I guess nothing was dropped into the cylinders :beerchug:

Bike runs good. Nothing was dropped in the cylinders or I probably would've found that out today. I know all of you were on your toes SO CONCERNED :laugh:

Out to install my Gen2 radiator now :cheerleader:

Back