Talk about a wild ride

Good lord! I can't believe the guy actually tried to stop it. Twice! Adds new meaning to stoopid!

Holy Crapola! I think I'll leave the snow machines to those who have less sense than me and I may add that is a very small minority!

that's why i don't do the snomobile thing. nothing sucks more than bleedin, all broken in the cold snow.

it almost got him...twice. then he tries to catch it!
"Hay Sampson, you can't catch the 1000lb machine tumbling out of control twards you!":banghead:

The guy is lucky he didn't catch it or it catch him! If he would have gotten tangled up in that snow mobile he wouldn't have to worry about making another hill climb.

:rofl::rofl: He reminded me of the super mario game when he started chasing that thing. Like he was going to grab it and stop it. Maybe he has never heard of the word gravity. Sorry it just struck me funny:laugh: Not sure what kind of camera he has but it sure is steady.

I was thinking, when he stopped, and the snowmobile was slowly rolling down the hill towards him, "Surely he isn't just gonna sit there until the thing crushes him, or he tries to grab it".....Another Darwin moment...

Holy Molly Snowman! Very Intense! Looks like they Almost made it. So close yet so far far far away!:laugh:

Looks like they Almost made it. So close yet so far far far away!:laugh:

Yup, that's a common scenario when climbing stuff on dirt bikes too. Just there you don't roll and slide for 1/4 mile back down the hill.

By the time it got to him the first time, there wasn't much use in trying to stop it, looked pretty trashed already.

correct me if I am wrong,but didn't two guys take the fast route back down the mountainside?

Back