Taking weight saving to max

Next thread will be how to get anorexic
as fast as possible to save even more weight ?

web-HDVICTLED.jpg

I’m about sick and tired of my OEM fuel caps, so I have a TWM on order for the busa and will do the same for concours as well. I’m tired of fumbling with keys to fill up.
I feel the same! I never leave the key in the fuel cap when fueling either so I put it in, open it close the key take it out fuel up put the key in close it take the key out. What a PAIN! LOL

I feel the same! I never leave the key in the fuel cap when fueling either so I put it in, open it close the key take it out fuel up put the key in close it take the key out. What a PAIN! LOL
You are worst than me. Hahaha! I take it off the ignition and put in gas cap and open it. The key stays in the cap, until I’m done filling up and I close it and put key back in the ignition.

The cap. We'll that will get a c10 youtube tomorrow when I get home.
Looking forward to this. One of my concerns is dropping the cap and having to get down on my knees to look for it at 5am at the gas station.

You are worst than me. Hahaha! I take it off the ignition and put in gas cap and open it. The key stays in the cap, until I’m done filling up and I close it and put key back in the ignition.
I dont like watching the end of the ring dangle dangerously close to my tank lol it doesnt touch but I feel like it could if it felt obliged to.

Looking forward to this. One of my concerns is dropping the cap and having to get down on my knees to look for it at 5am at the gas station.
I have actually had that happen with my key. I was going to stick it back into the ignition but it slipped and fell and I was looking all over for it. It was sitting in the under tray of my nose fairing lol

I was also looking at the Roaring Toys Cap because I liked how it has a flipper upper like the OE Cap but they dont have a black/blue only chrome / blue

FCS1 Blue-2T.jpg

Back