Taking the busa apart

LABusa

Donating Member
Registered
I was taking the bike apart to send the seat to Tobin and the guage cluster to Scott (yes, from the group buy back in October) and I thought you might like to check out some pics. Cause I know you like pics.....
The car is my friend's 75' Monte Carlo. The heartbeat is a 502 GenIV with 13.5:1 with an assortment of goodies. Yeah, the car is heavy but that thing is a torque monster.

Bike_at_Patrick_s_001.jpg

hmmm ... if just the gauges and seat are leaving....why is the tank up?
rock.gif

just sight seeing?
wink.gif

I bought a few nick nacks that I didn't get around to putting on. A speedohealer, GIPro\TRE, lowering links and bushings and whatever else is in the "brown box" of goodies I've been accumulating. Nothing earth shattering though.

Do your bud a favor and put a clean rag over that exposed carb. He'll thank you later.

We helped a friend with the crate motor big block.It broke the axle right away, It broke the 12 bolt replacement right away.When we put in a custom 9 inch Ford with chevy tubes the driveshaft let go.A custom driveshaft with the biggest U joints I ever saw and the tranny broke.Seeing as it wasnt my wallet
super.gif
 it was kinda cool,and that car would make the Earth spin a little faster when ya dropped the clutch.

(GMbusa @ Mar. 01 2007,21:38) Do your bud a favor and put a clean rag over that exposed carb. He'll thank you later.
It stays wrapped up at all times. I had him remove the cover so I could take some pics for the board.

Back