Taking Busa to Orlando area this weekend

It was like this for the BusaBabeBash and I was driving Northwest and then West. At least this time I'll be heading South from the start :laugh:

I hope you are not out in the weather today Do3, pretty bad in our area right now. I thought the weather was going to warm up for the weekend, I could be wrong though.

I hope you are not out in the weather today Do3, pretty bad in our area right now. I thought the weather was going to warm up for the weekend, I could be wrong though.
Well, I'm out playing with the 30 and 13 year olds, working tonight :laugh:

ill probably be in orlando very early morning I dont think ill actually be there for the ride lol but would like to see you guys pass by

Small update. Several guys dropped out of the ride. My partner swapped out with me and I actually got a few hours sleep before pulling out. We got to the meet up at 0800 riding in 17 degree weather. That crap hurts. The rest of the group started showing around 0900. We left around 0930 and headed for sunny Florida :rofl:

Either we became numb or it started warming. I think when we entered Jacksonville it was close to 50 degrees. I told the guys that it looked pretty bad south and that we needed to pick it up a little and stop stopping every 50 miles. About 20 miles south we got caught ion the rain. Skipped the freaking Harley shop in Daytona and made it in to the room about 2100 hours. Cold , soaking wet, and worn out.

Saturday was suppose to be sunny and 81, but instead it was rainy. Got soaked again, clean bike is now a huge mess. One accident that I know of, unfortunately someone had their 3 to 4 year old grandson with him. I'm thinking the kid will be alright, but the bike the kid and grandpa took a pretty good beating. Kids skull cover was destroyed.

The food was good, the band was alright, and the music was great. Met up with John and Jerome. John is an org member and believe it or not out of all the bikes there was at least 4 Busi present. Caught one smart comment when I first arrived at the event, " oh boy it's a sport bike " or something like that :moon: :laugh:

Lets see if I can post some pix.......

SAM_1702.jpg

This is turbochaos if I remember correctly. He was busy taking pix of the event and came over to talk about the Busa :laugh:

SAM_1744.jpg

More .... this young motor officer came over and spent a lot of time talking about the Busa and his rides to Deals Gap last October.

SAM_1745.jpg

Back