Takin' the Long Road Home.

Audiomaker

Registered
Well folks,

I'm leaving in the early AM for this long trip from Oregon to Houston and back.

You'll all get a break from my question askin', newbie smiling' face. I won't be posting as much from the road.

I saw another member here use an iPhone app' called "Forum Runner", so I've downloaded it. It allows you to post photos and your location...and respond to threads...so we'll see. I'll probably test it in this thread before leaving.

I've decided to leave the Macbook behind....just too darned expensive to replace if something goes wrong (more than half the cost of this bike). I'll do my best to post from my phone, but the posts might be short, so forgive me in advance.

I'd just like to thank everyone for all their help and tolerance. I feel a lot more confident in doing this because of all of you, and that's not just nice words.

See you when I get back, or on the other side.

All the Best

Sean

Test of forum runner

image-3929987484.jpg

image-3929987484.jpg

Test of sending location

cmap?center=43.345442,-124.229469&zoom=14&markers=43.345442,-124.229469&size=400x300&sensor=true.png

EDIT: Ok...that's worthless if you can't zoom out. I could be in Spain for all you know. :(

EDIT2: No setting to change that... gotta roll with it. Peace All.

Sean

Enjoy every damn mile!

PB1 Sent from my ADR6400L using Forum Runner

lil charlie said:
Im here in Houston if you run into any troubles or want to catch a meal. I'll PM you my number

Very cool offer. I'll take you up on that if time allows :-)

Currently.

cmap?center=33.138217,-117.165766&zoom=05&markers=33.138217,-117.165766&size=400x300&sensor=true.png

Well folks,

I'm leaving in the early AM for this long trip from Oregon to Houston and back.

You'll all get a break from my question askin', newbie smiling' face. I won't be posting as much from the road.

I saw another member here use an iPhone app' called "Forum Runner", so I've downloaded it. It allows you to post photos and your location...and respond to threads...so we'll see. I'll probably test it in this thread before leaving.

I've decided to leave the Macbook behind....just too darned expensive to replace if something goes wrong (more than half the cost of this bike). I'll do my best to post from my phone, but the posts might be short, so forgive me in advance.

I'd just like to thank everyone for all their help and tolerance. I feel a lot more confident in doing this because of all of you, and that's not just nice words.

See you when I get back, or on the other side.

All the Best

Sean
Have a great trip Sean.......and let us know how that first test ride of a REAL turbo bike feels :laugh: Lets just say your Seca 650 in no way prepared you for what you're going to experience :cheerleader: :thumbsup: :beerchug:

The Big Red One said:
Have a great trip Sean.......and let us know how that first test ride of a REAL turbo bike feels :laugh: Lets just say your Seca 650 in no way prepared you for what you're going to experience :cheerleader: :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Well I'm hoping to make most of the trip on one tire to save wear. ;)

Right now I'm gonna be catching some z's in a walmart parking lot. Life is good!

Back