Taken at a friend's house in Robbinsville yesterday

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
But it is going to get warm now...

0407091301b.jpg

Thats not even cool... Im so tired of the snow!!! It better hurry up and get warm before the bash!!

I heard that the Dragon is covered in salt. It is supposed to rain Friday, maybe it will wash it away:please:

I would believe it. I went out to the gap on Saturday, but this week we have had snow on the ground for around 24 hours or more. Although it would have taken most of the snow in my yard to make a snow man even that small.

Is it true that Robinsville got a foot of snow yesterday? I heard that on the weather channel. No need to bring rain tires, studed tires may be the preference?

I would believe it. I went out to the gap on Saturday, but this week we have had snow on the ground for around 24 hours or more. Although it would have taken most of the snow in my yard to make a snow man even that small.

We were there too, four Busas and a st1300 at the CROT around noon. Sorry I missed you.

Well, I guess I will find out tomorrow, Halie is going to drive the dragon in her IS 300 tomorrow, I will give full report tomorrow night. :D

Back