Take That Sambusa! Woo Hoo!

we can get you lots of friends if you want.

everyone needs to request Whipkrakr as a friend. Come on peeps we can do this.:whistle:

Last edited:
Re: Take That Sambusa! Woo Hoo!

You got alot of catchin up to do honey...........I'm jus sayin:whistle:

And Kev only did it because you sent him pix of you topless. But it makes me wonder why John isnt on your friends list cuz he's seen your boobies too :whistle::laugh:

If she'll allow me to be her friend, I promise to always poke fun at Sam whenever she's not around...oh, and she'll need to supply the gals here on the oRg with pics of him doing household chores...I keep asking!! I know, but the squeaky wheel gets the grease, or dish pan hands, something :poke:

:rofl:

If she'll allow me to be her friend, I promise to always poke fun at Sam whenever she's not around...oh, and she'll need to supply the gals here on the oRg with pics of him doing household chores...I keep asking!! I know, but the squeaky wheel gets the grease, or dish pan hands, something :poke:

I don't think she has to worry about people poking fun for her when she's not around....you have seen some of the posts right?

Sounds good to me!

I'm telling you he doesn't do household chores. I still don't buy it that he did dishes at the bash. You must have him confused with someone else. :laugh:

Sounds good to me!

I'm telling you he doesn't do household chores. I still don't buy it that he did dishes at the bash. You must have him confused with someone else. :laugh:

ANGELA!!! Back me up on this one... :laugh:

That's it, I'll take the pics and give 'em to you when he attends the next bash :thumbsup:

is this becoming like MYSPACE where the quantity of "friends" is more important than the quality? ? :laugh:

I don't think she has to worry about people poking fun for her when she's not around....you have seen some of the posts right?

He earns every bit of it too .... and then some. I really should get on here more if not to just harass him. My day goes so much better then. :laugh:

And Kev only did it because you sent him pix of you topless. But it makes me wonder why John isnt on your friends list cuz he's seen your boobies too :whistle::laugh:

Nope, I have no pictures other than the ones you sent Sam.
I got something better than pictures. I got baked goods. Why have I been ill since eating them???? I think she sent me yours Sam.:rofl::poke:

Oh... I was supposed to send my pictures? I sent yours by mistake. Oops, no wonder John has been acting funny. :laugh:

is this becoming like MYSPACE where the quantity of "friends" is more important than the quality? ? :laugh:

When it means crushing Sam's hopes and dreams.... then Yes! :whistle:

And besides my first friend was a little questionable on the quality.

Last edited:

There are pix of me doing dishes that Dave took. :whistle: :whistle::whistle:

Back