TAKE ME 2 DINNER???

I think you avatar about sums it up.
laugh.gif

Yea thats like a supper club to pricey i was at a seafood buffet before in nashville $ 45 each for all the lobster+crab+ prime rib you could eat.I never been here but I here there good theres 1 in Louisville there real high to.

HEAR THAT SIZZLE?
rock.gif
RUTH CHRIS STEAK HOUSE
bowdown.gif

(BUSA KIDD 06 @ Sep. 21 2006,15:18) Yea thats like a supper club to pricey i was at a seafood buffet before in nashville $ 45 each for all the lobster+crab+ prime rib you could eat.I never been here but I here there good theres 1 in Louisville there real high to.

HEAR THAT SIZZLE?
rock.gif
RUTH CHRIS STEAK HOUSE
bowdown.gif
I have been to Ruths Chris Steak House in Maui...
In Lahina Harbor...
Beautiful setting. right across the street from the water...
As I recall, it cost around $140 bucks for two of us, including the tip...
But well worth it...

David

There is a nice place finally near me called the Tides. Valentines day dinner there was $205.00. Other meals there are over 100.00 per couple. I never seem to have a dining bill under 165.00 at those finer places.

What makes paying a bill like that so hard is when you go to a place and you can cook far better than them.

(StuckInBaghdad @ Sep. 21 2006,14:23) Nothing tops the chow hall out here in beautiful Iraq! (looking for "hang yourself" smiley)
hang in there buddy can i send any beef jerky or anything like that? Give us a addy if can.I just took a load of few thousand pounds of dried raisons to a place that makes those M.R.E . cAN YOU AT LEAST GET A CHEESBURGER SOMETIME I HOPE.

YOUR THE ONE WHO REALLY DOES DESERVE FREE DINNER 4 A YEAR NOT ME.
super.gif

(BUSA KIDD 06 @ Sep. 22 2006,03:38)
i will take the porterhouse +crab cake from josephssteak
muscle.gif
They JUST opened here in town. I look forward to trying thier menu. Very unique looking place. If it were a big city, a lot of really expensive looking women would be hanging out there... as it is, I suspect they will be out of business in less than a year. THIS IS IOWA!

Back