take a look at this

mrninja9

Banned
this might be a repost but thought you all would enjoy it

Amazing Pic!The best cameras on the market only have 20 Megapixels or less. Only the Government or a big news corp can afford something like this. Big brother is watching.

This is a digital picture that was taken at the Inauguration. It's a 1,474 Mega pixel picture! You can zoom in on individual faces about a quarter mile away. Really an amazing shot and very cool to check out.

Click the + or the - to zoom in or out. You can also use the < & > & ^ arrows to move left right, up or down.

You can get close enough to see 'what's his name' up close.
Fullscreen Gigapan Viewer

Cool...and thanks for sharing.

The image quality is pretty poor when zoomed in to what I assume is 100% full size though. Lots of what looks like artifacts.

Think I'll stick with my 5d for now.

Cool. :thumbsup:
They say, some spy satellites can read your newspaper over your shoulder from low earth orbit.
I think I believe 'em.

What you may not have noticed was the girl that had her shirt undone an you could zoom an see her breast. completely expose major wardrobe malfunction or was it on purpose.

pretty cool... anyone notice the justice sleepin :whistle:

also how the pres/vp got comfy office type chairs while everyone else, including their wives got metal folding chairs :laugh:

Back