Tail Of The Dragon ... Pah ... Try The Jaws Of The Dragon.

Just to show you Boys 'n' Girls what a real set of twisties looks like .. Courtesy of the North East of England.

You know you want a go !!

** VOLUME WARNING **

very similar type of road to the ones in the upper North Island , though we get more traffic and innocuous vans (speed cameras) parked up all over the place

very similar type of road to the ones in the upper North Island , though we get more traffic and innocuous vans (speed cameras) parked up all over the place

photoradara.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

pull081112003.jpg

In the UK its illegal to use radar detectors but not to have them ... In France it's even illegal to have SatNav's that pre-warn you of speed camera sites. If you can't turn it off you can use the SatNav.

MAn i miss my 2003 tl1000r...blue and white edition...

In the UK its illegal to use radar detectors but not to have them ... In France it's even illegal to have SatNav's that pre-warn you of speed camera sites. If you can't turn it off you can use the SatNav.
They usually put the vans where they know people speed not the high crash areas as the Popo's claim

Depending on where you are from or what you are use to would sometime say the types of roads that you like. Until you get to know a different type of road. I started off on my 2012 Busa here in Germany and was mature enough to learn the bike and the roads first. 3 years later, there's nothing better than European roads. In Germany, I can legally twist the throttle until the bike can't go any faster on the Autobahn (highway). On the secondary roads, I can enjoy roads similar to the one Rivercop posted. I can also take the typical back roads that are just like the Dragon. Being in Europe was the best place for me to start off as a rider. I may never return to the US.

Back