Tactical & Bright flashlights - are these worth it?

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
Gold Box Deal of Day: Save 60% or More on Select Barska Flashlights

Today's gold box deal with Amazon is 3 select Barska flashlights. They are advertised as tactical & bright but some reviews were less positive. They have the 140, 210 & 1200 lumen ones today and I'd love a stupid bright flashlight that I could put under the hump/seat for any night time needs. My concern is how durable these things are. Tactical light should withstand vibrations, etc that you'd get living under the seat but I have zero experience with this brand so figured I'd toss it out to the brain trust here and see if anyone knows much about them :thumbsup:

Not sure about that brand, but I have a small O-light that was about $60 and it is almost bright enough to drive your car with, and it is aboutt the size of a lipstick

I have a couple of LED Maglights, and I've yet to see a brighter flashlight.
I even bought a 1.3 million candlepower spotlight, and it wasn't as bright.

I've got a little energizer one that I picked up a home depot a few years back and its stupidly bright, runs on 2 AA batteries but I figured these might do better...the tactical nature of them makes me curious if I could use them for other purposes too :whistle: Seems like a good price but just dont know if they are worth a darn or if I should just save and buy a real dual purpose light

Back