T25/28 Exhaust Flange (5 bolt)

70SSElky

Registered
I have looked around but not really finding a exhaust flange for the T25/28 that I am looking for. I am trying to get a 3" pipe onto the flange with as little as restriction as possible.

I see they make oval flanges for the T25/28 but then where to you get the oval pipe and how do you transition it to round?

This Busa motor is actually in my sandrail so it will have a short exhaust and performance muffler on it. I am in the process of building a motor with more boost capability (right now only at 9lbs)and I want to get the exhaust opened up like it needs to be (has a 2 1/4" system now).

Just don't want to run a dump pipe....... figured a 3" exhaust should still flow pretty good.

Any ideas who to go to??

Thanks

Go to Burns Stainless. (www.burnsstainless.com) If they don't have it,.......they will built it. I have seen the oval to round transitions in my catalogue. Good luck with your project!

Thanks for the responses.... through further research on this great internet thing I found an exhaust flange with a 3" v-clamp set up that will work at a place called atp turbo. I looks like a nice smooth, very open transition to 3" and then I am going to run a couple of feet of 3" with a nice 90* mandrel bend and a Borla XR-1 racing muffler. Slowly getting there!! Hopefully this will let it breath up to....... shooting for 450hp........ we'll see
smile.gif

Do what you want but I'd run a dump, it's not that loud and really cleans the rear of your bike up not to mention will give you a few more hp.

Back