"T' Shirt designs

Dr.Strangelove

Registered
One of my interests is to design my own "T" shirts which I do on the computer , I then transfer them onto iron on design paper after running it through the printer. the technology now for these kind of "t" shirt prints is gettng much better than it was . They tend to last about 10 washes before they fade. couple of buck for a chinese T shirt and your designs a one off. I am not saying they are good everyone out there could do the same , My passion is my bike and anything to do with Hayabusa's so ALL the subject matter is either a Haybusa bike with a Falcon or something closely related to that on the design .if you want one let me know .its free . once you get the design print it backwards on the iron on transfer and press like hell for three minutes with the iron set on cotton .peel off after fixing and you have you 'T' Shirt .

excellent.jpg

Better talk to Suzuki to, they are really cracking down on use of there stuff without permission. Which I think sucks, ya they lose some money from knock off products but they also still get advertising from the knock offs.

Will have a go at doing a 08 design .

pity Suzuki are getting wiffy about using and free advertising their product. thses design are free so I ain;t money out of it. I just like to get my art out there . oh well!!! I will plug away till they say too stop .

if u come up with smth good,i want one 100%
hope you ship overseas

also the hayabusa logo on the back would be nice,together with whatever will be in the front
beerchug.gif

Back