T-rex stands.

slash

Registered
I bought some online today and the guy asked me about "radial" brakes. I am assuming there is a needed adapter for the front stand due to the front brake bracket merging into the bottom of the fork? he said they just came out with this needed adapter, anyone ever heard of this? and is it ok to lift the front end this way? i am using the stands for long term storage to help reduce flat spots on the rubber. i would assume not putting all the pressure on the forks would be a good thing anyhow...

thoughts?

abc6_12.jpg

We have the Trex and they seem to work fine on my 08 Busa and my son's 07 GSXr1000. Try em and see if all clears. You should be fine.:thumbsup:

I think the guy ment if you got the Tripple clamp Front stand. Not the one pictured. I have the ones pictured on my New 08 CBR1000RR. All is good nothing to worry about.

I bought some online today and the guy asked me about "radial" brakes. I am assuming there is a needed adapter for the front stand due to the front brake bracket merging into the bottom of the fork? he said they just came out with this needed adapter, anyone ever heard of this? and is it ok to lift the front end this way? i am using the stands for long term storage to help reduce flat spots on the rubber. i would assume not putting all the pressure on the forks would be a good thing anyhow...

thoughts?

good idea...be careful those stands are not as strong as Pittbull stands.

Last edited:
I've been using T-Rex stands for years no problems, also have friends that use them too, same thing no problems. I think you're go to go.:thumbsup:

Back