T-rex 2008-2011 no cut frame sliders back in stock now!!!

Jrod86

Registered
Hello everyone, If anyone has been trying to order these T-Rex no cut frame sliders for their 2008-2011 Hayabusa (Which I have for since May!!!) . Their available now!!!!!!! I just ordered mine, but I figured I'd let everyone know. :D

Sure they are... now that my bike is back together with holes in the plastic. :) Its all good. I am happy with my Shoguns. Had they been available, I would be sporting t-trex though.

You know i'm right their with you. I actually added some Shogun sliders to "My Cart" a few times over the last couple months. I was like uuughhh. I've waited this long. and the only reason I waited was I have New OEM left fairing and I dont think I could have cut into it. Now all you have to do is go buy new Left and Right fairings and T Rex sliders and boom youll have them lol

Sure they are... now that my bike is back together with holes in the plastic. :) Its all good. I am happy with my Shoguns. Had they been available, I would be sporting t-trex though.

You know i'm right their with you. I actually added some Shogun sliders to "My Cart" a few times over the last couple months. I was like uuughhh. I've waited this long. and the only reason I waited was I have New OEM left fairing and I dont think I could have cut into it. Now all you have to do is go buy new Left and Right fairings and T Rex sliders and boom youll have them lol

a loyal/happy user of T-Rex NO-CUT sliders here :thumbsup: P.S. In a little while, the bashers that these are "no good" will be along shortly. However, there are enough owners here (myself included) who have crash-tested the T-Rex no-cut while most of the naysayers repeat myths/hearsay without actual firsthand experience with the product.

speaking of these.... anyone have knowledge of the differences between the gen I version and the gen II versions?
I ask, because I have a gen I with gen II plastics.

I think I'd need the gen II one, so it will clear the plastic correctly, but don't know if it will bolt up correctly to my gen I frame. I think it would, as much of that did not change (I think :) ), but really not sure.

anyone know? (or I'll end up just ordering a set and see what happens....)

What do those no-cut sliders attach to, exactly? Do you still need to remove the fairings to install them?

A ROD runs between the frame, sliders attach on each end of the rod. Yes, fairings must be removed for install

N60-8B2url.jpg

FWIW, I also installed MATCHING front axle sliders and rear spools on mine :)

N608FI.jpg

Spool6-8-url.jpg

Well.....if I didn't already have the bike apart due to my driveway tipover with NO sliders, I would have waited too. :thumbsup: The hole I cut in the left side was through brand new plastic. But, I was getting way to impatient to wait... and it wan't going back together without 'em. :beerchug:

Exact same thing happend to me. . Bike fell over in the drive way due to kickstand not being all the way down. I was just in a hurry. bike fell over. Ordered new Left and Front fairings. Still have them actaully. I was like no way in hell am I putting new fairings on and letting this happen again. I must wait untill I get frame sliders.

I crashed mine a few months ago. The T rex sliders saved me from a lot more damage, They worked great. Its been back together for a while, Know time to order some new ones.

I'm also running the t-Rex. After crash testing mine, I went ahead and ordered a replacement and also fork sliders.

image-1269744214.jpg

image-757862957.jpg

Ordered mine last nite, They were shipped out today, Thanks for the heads up. Now i will feel a lot safer. :thumbsup:

attempting to install newly ordered sliders and having an issue with right slider mount (#8) not lining up with pinch bolt anyone else experiencing this issue?

turbokaos said:
attempting to install newly ordered sliders and having an issue with right slider mount (#8) not lining up with pinch bolt anyone else experiencing this issue?

I didn't have a problem with mine. Just remember that the bracket slides between the frame and the engine not outside the frame like on the left side.

...and now they're on back order again.. Spoke with T-Rex directly two days ago.. Looking at 3-4 weeks.. The new "puck" style is popular.. Only bummer is that I have all new cowlings on the way now.. No way I'm leaving those boxes alone for weeks.. I'll have to take them off again when available I suppose... Bummer. So if anyone knows of somewhere to pick up a set in all black (preferably the combo kit with everything), PLEASE let me know.. Safe riding..

Back