SYNTHETIC

Yes and for #2 Yes...there are about 8 gazillion oil threads on this board...any of the name brands
will do you right...just to name a few

Mobil
Amsoil
Silkolene
Repsol
Motul

(BA BUSA @ Oct. 14 2006,17:51) Yes and for #2 Yes...there are about 8 gazillion oil threads on this board...any of the name brands

Mobil
Amsoil
Silkolene
Repsol
Motul
couldn't agree more
the only topic w/ more threads: TRE=DON'T ASK
tounge.gif

DO A SEARCH

MOTOREX

(ksana @ Oct. 14 2006,18:06)
(BA BUSA @ Oct. 14 2006,17:51) Yes and for #2 Yes...there are about 8 gazillion oil threads on this board...any of the name brands

Mobil
Amsoil
Silkolene
Repsol
Motul
couldn't agree more
the only topic w/ more threads: TRE=DON'T ASK
tounge.gif

DO A SEARCH

MOTOREX
Can I use synthetic oil if I'm running a TRE? And if I did that, would I have to change to a higher octane? Oh, and have you heard anything about the '08 Busa? I have. They say its coming with synthetic oil, a TRE, and you can only use premium gas to run it.

HAH!
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

(BA BUSA @ Oct. 14 2006,14:51) Yes and for #2 Yes...there are about 8 gazillion oil threads on this board...any of the name brands

Mobil
Amsoil
Silkolene
Repsol
Motul
Don't forget my beloved, Golden- Spectro.

(Mr. Anderson @ Oct. 14 2006,18:01) shell rotella T!
Same here, I have been using Shell Rotella T for several years, in several bikes...
GSXR1100W, Goldwing, Blackbirds, and the Busa and have never, ever had a problem...
I even run it in my 22hp V-Twin 50" Craftsmen mower...

David

yep, the rotella full syn starts off with an excellent base, doesn't hurt that it is dirt cheap either. 14 dollar for a gallon is great. to bad that supertech didn't make a filter that crossed over for our bike those are a great buy at 2 dollars a filter also.

Back