Switching to led front turn signals

Chango

Registered
Im going to start by saying I will never be mistaken for a mechanic in this life. (Understatetment) lol well I have a gen I 2006 and I just ordered the LED front signals. Going to take on this install myself. I searched Youtube and there is no instructional taking the signals out of the busa. Any help diagram video or pics would be greatly appreciated.

Im going to start by saying I will never be mistaken for a mechanic in this life. (Understatetment) lol well I have a gen I 2006 and I just ordered the LED front signals. Going to take on this install myself. I searched Youtube and there is no instructional taking the signals out of the busa. Any help diagram video or pics would be greatly appreciated.

Here is a tutorial on removing the nose fairing on a Gen ii 2008 that I made a while back. It may be different for an 06 but it will give you an idea. After you get the nose off, it's pretty straight forward from there. Hope it helps.

Link: https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/maintenance-do-yourself/180966-nose-fairing-removal-question.html

JPunisher

Also keep in mind that your blinking rate will be noticeably faster. I personally liked it when I had LED's. But if you don't you would need to replace a flasher relay with the one whose flash rate does not depend on electrical current of the turn signals.

Back