SWITCHABLE TRE

fat-rat

Registered
I JUST INSTALLED A SWITCHABLE TRE, WHEN IN "ON" POSITION IT ELIMINATES THE NEURTAL LIGHT. IS THAT NORMAL?? ALSO WITH BIKE RUNNING IN NEUTRAL LET DOWN KICKSTAND KILLS BIKE!!! PURCHASED FROM CHECKERD FLAG MOTORSPORTS!

no that is not normal and it also shouldnt shut off on you. I made my own switch for a few $ and it works great, neutral light stays on and it doesn't shut off. I do get the rpm drop when clutch is pulled in though when tre is on, but that is how you know it is working.

Wierd stuff ya got going on there. I have a switchable and everything works as normal. I bought mine from www.pro-libertate.com

Jeff is a good guy to do business with. I don't want to step on any toes by putting his site on here, but haven't heard of any other advertisers on here posting about them

I am not sure, but I think it is ok to put web addresses on here for good prices. that is how I got most of my sites.

Are you sure you have it on the right plug? There is another plug with the same size molex and you may have tapped into it.
rock.gif

Back