Switch to turn off....

Haven't torn into any wiring on mine but couldn't you just use a common ground for all the rest lights and kill it with a switch? Seem to me that would be the simplest 1 wire setup

Don’t judge me, but I used to have a bike that I could cut off the rear lights and turn signals. It came in very handy. Was thinking of doing the same on the busa.

I’m guessing I could just wire a small switch in between the wiring going into the tail or am I dreaming?
I ran a switch to the 2 fuses on the fuse box under the left "dash" fairing one flip of the switch cuts everything including gauges... One fuse is for the headlight only and the other is for brake light, turn signals, and gauge cluster. I did it this way so that if i ever had a problem with the switch i could easily pull the wires and just throw fuses in it and have everything work properly as opposed to tapping in to the harness.

I have a way to avoid tickets and everyone wins. Give to the Police fund and put the sticker you get on your bike. 4 stops, no tickets.

Back