swingarm extensions

How about a quality swing arm? Nothing more dangerous the modifying a major suspension item beyond it's intended use.

IDK but for the price of a quality set of swingarm extensions, chain, and brake line your only a few dollars short of just getting an extended swingarm. Why not just save up a few more dollars and get the real deal???

Go for the real thing. Last thing you want is a fatal event because you wanted to save some change. Just saying

A friend suggested I try extensions first to see if I would like the way the bike would handle being this is mostly for the street with some trips to the strip. I was interested in the McIntosh alimi-pro swing arm. I'll probably just get the arm if I don't like the way it handles I could sell it. Thanks for the input everyone.

Doesn't matter if it's drag or not. Your bike is turbo, and I wouldn't roll the dice with crappy extensions. I can price you out a swing arm if you would like. An ib-pro is way overkill for street use. I could do an arm a little more then half of what those go for.

It would be a lot easier to try out an extended swingarm, just a matter of bolting it on along with chain and brake line. You have weld on extensions..... If you don't like it stretched you can't just unbolt welded parts so your gonna have to buy a stock swingarm vs the other route :whistle:

I suggest an adjustable swing-arm. I use a 0-6" arm but 6" may not be long enough for you. Or something like 3-10".......That way you can always bring it in to stock or near stock for a compromise.

Busa shot, I was thinking the same thing you suggested. I'm wanting to go 6-10 in of stretch max. My bike may be more of a track bike down the road so that much adjustment may be neccesary. I would like to take it to the dragon one day so the that ability to return close to stock length could come in handy. I love the way the bike handles stock but a turbo can be a hand full. I have had this bike for 11 months so I'm still learning to control the power. Gotta respect the power of a turbo busa or it could bite you, and I don't like getting bit. lol

The raw aluminum arm is for the Serenity bike that's currently being built in the turbo section. It's raw aluminum for now because it's getting sent in to be powdercoated with the rest of the bike parts for a perfect match. That's 2-8 arm.

The black arms are for/on the 600hp bike. A 0-6 arm. The axle adjuster blocks used on these arms give you 6in's of adjustment.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back