Swingarm Extensions

bdowdy

Registered
I'm planning to stretch my '06 Busa 4"/6" and I'm looking for some suggestions. RC's Performance has a bolt on for $225.00 and a EK 530 ZZZ chain for $175.00. Schnitz has a "Myrtle West" for $250.00, but they want $225.00 for their chain. RoaringToyz has a kit for $500.00, but it only describes their chain as "heavy duty."

Any experience with any of these extensions?

These are the ones I have made they work great fit lots of suzuki's,and are on some busa's from this site...silver or black ano available and the black matches the arms really well.Can provide chain and brakeline also..

Picture 2886.jpg

goldenchild, how much are you getting for those puppys? how abuot a package deal? with chain and brake line

These are the ones I have made they work great fit lots of suzuki's,and are on some busa's from this site...silver or black ano available and the black matches the arms really well.Can provide chain and brakeline also..
will those fit an 08 gsxr 1000 and if so how much?

NO PROBLEMS WITH R.TOYZ HERE . EASY INSTALL AND GREAT FIT . BUY A CHAIN TOOL KIT , THEIR WORTH THE $$$$$:thumbsup: I BOUGHT THE WHOLE KIT BECAUSE I DID'NT WANT TO GET CAUGHT IN THE WAITING GAME .

Check out Gixxer1300R he makes a nice set of extensions with brake bar. same price no mater the color.I just ordered mine.Great guy to deal with.Straight forward.I got the runaround from others as I asked guestions. Talk to him. I had some say they couldnt do black to match and now they can.???

Last edited:
I would be willing to do a package deal but 1 maybe a little higher than other as a few components may change pricingI got new brake lines coming in.and more blocks in both colors...

I will have to check on 08 1k as these arms all differ a little in the brake hanger setup..

Back