swingarm extensions which one?

Someone on the board makes them the name is GIXX1300R or something like that . Someone will know .

I been looking on ebay and they sell from 140.00 up to 400.00. and they all look the same to me. I just don't want to pay 400.00 for some that i can get for 140.00. I seen ext swingarm selling for 400.00 the whole assembly.

(elmostro @ Mar. 19 2007,19:34) I been looking on ebay and they sell from 140.00 up to 400.00. and they all look the same to me. I just don't want to pay 400.00 for some that i can get for 140.00. I seen ext swingarm selling for 400.00 the whole assembly.
You will never see any other extension with my Stainless steel wellsnut,and if you do let me know.

E4.jpg

E3.jpg

Wellnuts2.jpg

Wellnuts1.jpg

Be careful of the cheap ones on Ebay. They dont use 6061 Billet Aluminum. I have been making extensions since 1995. Here is a set of mine at the Bonneville salt flats with 80lbs bolted to the bottom. Not many extensions can take that kind of punishment.

Busa20on20Salt.jpg

Dont buy the yana shiki ones......I have personally watched 3 sets break 2 - GSXR 1000's and a Busa. Exoticycle makes a good set, they are in Sarasato Fl, and MPS sells a decent set also. The Yana Shiki's tend to have problems with the rear brake caliper mounts and they also flex alot. My wife threw the chain of an o6 gsx1000 doin a hole shot with a pair.....once they started to twist it threw the chain off hitting the tank, and breaking the clutch cover and shearing the cover bolts off flush, as well as damaging the water pump, the axle adjuster bolt was bent like a pretzel.....and yes they were torqued properly. I would spend a little more for the better ones, or just have someone stretch your arm. We have shops here in Orlando that can stretch your stock arm for about $500 (ready to powdercoat or chrome). I dont have any experience with the ones that Gixx1300R makes, but they look pretty good.....you get what you pay for.
guns.gif

Gixx1300R ARE the ones you need , I've got them , the quailty is 100% , ya I know evryone is waiting for pics (of mine) all I can say is soon !

you get what you pay for... if they don't know what grade aluminium and they don't come with stainless steel bolts then don't buy 'em.

what you guys think about spencer cycles swingarm extension? I see they have the chain adjustments marks milled into them, plus some other nice features.
My other question is. Can I reuse the chain that I have in my bike right now. do they sell the links separately and attach them with thew proper tool? I have a EK chain will hate have to buy another one.
I already bought a tool to work with chains.

(elmostro @ Mar. 21 2007,20:56) what you guys think about spencer cycles swingarm extension? I see they  have the chain adjustments marks milled into them, plus some other nice features.
My other question is.  Can I reuse the chain that I have in my bike right now. do they sell the links separately and attach them with thew proper tool? I have a EK chain will hate have to buy another one.  
Spencer Cycles makes great extensions. I would get a new chain the correct length

(elmostro @ Mar. 21 2007,20:56) what you guys think about spencer cycles swingarm extension? I see they  have the chain adjustments marks milled into them, plus some other nice features.
My other question is.  Can I reuse the chain that I have in my bike right now. do they sell the links separately and attach them with thew proper tool? I have a EK chain will hate have to buy another one.  
I don't know if he's a sponsor or not so I didn't want to drop his name...

Back