Swing with the wing

oh hell no, he's on his own!!

If you Aint Avionics, you need hooked on Phonics
AAAssjani.gif

(warwgn @ Oct. 06 2006,11:flamethrowing:) oh hell no, he's on his own!!

AAAssjani.gif
Dude thats the second time today I have heard that!

Fine then I'll just go home for the day!!

Have a good weekend Gents!!

(warwgn @ Oct. 06 2006,11:flamethrowing:) oh hell no, he's on his own!!

AAAssjani.gif
Tweek Geek......

That's a first.......an Avi guy with enough coordination to ride a bike. HaHa!!!!

avi just means that you are smart enough to be able to program your own Power Commander. Let us know if you need any help with that one. Next time I strip a fastener I know who to con into fixing it for me.

Rotors may be fun, but if your here you obviously like some speed. Fixed wing is where that comes from, just look under your bike just in front of the rear wheel. You'll see what I'm talking about...

(vincent @ Oct. 06 2006,11:55) avi just means that you are smart enough to be able to program your own Power Commander.  Let us know if you need any help with that one.  Next time I strip a fastener I know who to con into fixing it for me.

Rotors may be fun, but if your here you obviously like some speed.  Fixed wing is where that comes from, just look under your bike just in front of the rear wheel.  You'll see what I'm talking about...
Dats what I'm talking about!!!!!!!
muscle.gif

Thanks vincent.......

(Devil Dog @ Oct. 06 2006,11:37)
(warwgn @ Oct. 06 2006,11
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) oh hell no, he's on his own!!

AAAssjani.gif
Tweek Geek......  

That's a first.......an Avi guy with enough coordination to ride a bike.  HaHa!!!!
Im GSE I just baby sit gayvi Im mean AVI.

ah, didn't score high enough on ASVAB to actually touch the birds then?
and if I have to fix one more damned NC-10 I'ma gonna start blowing them up on purpose just so they take my license away!

appreciate it man. Now I just have to get outta NAS Pensacola and I can actually enjoy myself again.

(vincent @ Oct. 06 2006,12:35) ah, didn't score high enough on ASVAB to actually touch the birds then?
and if I have to fix one more damned NC-10 I'ma gonna start blowing them up on purpose just so they take my license away!
No Ive been a squadron puke before, I was 264 back in 88' 89'. I was with 232 94' 95'.

(vincent @ Oct. 06 2006,12:43) appreciate it man.  Now I just have to get outta NAS Pensacola and I can actually enjoy myself again.
Have you met Shawn....MCMustang? He is in P-Cola!!!

Atleast you've had some fun then

Devil Dog> have ridden with Shawn a couple of times. Great Guy

(Devil Dog @ Oct. 06 2006,12:46)
(vincent @ Oct. 06 2006,12:43) appreciate it man.  Now I just have to get outta NAS Pensacola and I can actually enjoy myself again.
Have you met Shawn....MCMustang?  He is in P-Cola!!!
Hey Vinny isnt Shwan over in Milton at the AMO school?

(vincent @ Oct. 06 2006,12:49) Atleast you've had some fun then

Devil Dog> have ridden with Shawn a couple of times.  Great Guy
he is okaaaaay.....not too many compliments, might give him an even bigger-head.
ices_rofl.gif

(Gunnybusa @ Oct. 06 2006,12:50)
(Devil Dog @ Oct. 06 2006,12:46)
Have you met Shawn....MCMustang?  He is in P-Cola!!!
Hey Vinny isnt Shwan over in Milton at the AMO school?
Sure is.

Yes he is, we do have a decent sized riding group around here though that comes from all around.

Back