swing arms

spanglaz

Registered
Hi all,
So im looking to get an extended swing arm thats one solid piece, not the bolt ons, for a stock wheel set up. I've searched and a found a number of companies that produce swingarms but have not found any here in florida aside from roaring toys that makes/have in stock. Any suggstions to point me in the right direction. Thanks guys

What material you want skinny chromoly or thicker aluminum style? What options you want it to have? What is shortest and longest wb you want?

I got mine done from the boys down at Spencer Cycle a LONG time ago.. but 8 years now it's held up great!

I have an 8" over on my Busa. And a 10" over on my Gixer. Both from Thompson's. They're well made, look good, and not to expensive. Might want to at least take a look at what they have before you buy one... STREET SERES SWINGARMS

McIntosh, DME, Hardcore would be the way I would go. They all build when you order but you have to be careful and not only look at just price because some companies don't give you everything that is needed to finish the install. I know for a fact McIntosh and DME you get everything!

If you got guys standing behind their swingarm that's good, because I see a lot of guys getting screwed good by local welders and I've seen them bend, etc. Not on my bike ever. So money is important to everyone but dependability on a major suspension part must come first. My life is worth more than a few hundred bucks.

I had a McIntosh Alumipro(that arm was a work of art!)on my last Busa and see where they now have a pretty bare bones arm(Sport).If and when the time comes for me to get another arm it'll be from McIntosh.:thumbsup:

mine came with extended swingarm, but i've been told it was chopped and re-welded

6" extension keeps the front down and still handles great- i would recommend you do the same- i love mine!

Back