Swing Arm Extending Info and Input

EK makes good chain in colors, and welded extensions have launched my 300 lb ass down the track literally hundreds, probably thousands of times.

EK makes good chain in colors, and welded extensions have launched my 300 lb ass down the track literally hundreds, probably thousands of times.
Ahah. On that note I don’t think my bike will have track time considering every damn track around closed up. I only just learned the other day that englishtown closed. Anyway thanks for the input Mr.Brown as always much appreciated.

Being short I have long legs short upper body. With Russell day long ( tall seat) I dirt bike it one leg down. Stock seat I'm not flat foot but comfortable. My bike is not lowered. Use to runa 55 tire outback but my storage tray made a 50 series go back on.

I'm the opposite. I make my bike look small....

l_960181e896024447a1741ae52587a210.jpg

Being short I have long legs short upper body. With Russell day long ( tall seat) I dirt bike it one leg down. Stock seat I'm not flat foot but comfortable. My bike is not lowered. Use to runa 55 tire outback but my storage tray made a 50 series go back on.
That is some serious talent. And yea I know your not lowered I def would have remembered seeing some lowering links on there lol. When I first got my Busa everyone I rode with had 600’s and 750’s (only diff now is I no longer ride with anyone) all these guys would spin their bikes on their kick stands. I quickly adopted the art of pulling in so I could pull out straight or backing in.

Back