SWEET,  Motorcycling Personality test...

You're a bit of a snob, but otherwise well-adjusted.
Your bike is the Ducati Monster. Sexy. Powerful. Agile. Italian style in a badass matte black.

Of all the test takers, you are most likely to have been hoping for your result to indicate that your bike is a Harley. It isn't. Sorry. You show the potential to become a superior rider, and you need a bike that encourages and rewards your learning. The Harley will just hold you back, and you'll have nagging feelings that something is wrong.

The Suzuki SV series is also a good bet, but it wouldn't appeal to you. Far too Common.

Man it rated me a 600CC Squid that wears flip flops and t-shirts.
That is BS.
I always wear my gear.
I have a Busa and Rune as primary Transportation, but do have one CBR600RR in the fleet for rentals.

FJR1300---- my score was perfect--- That is pretty much me---But the Biggy they missed was that i do ring out the Busa time to time----The Busa truly is the ride for me. Great test.
Ps my Busa has saddle bags----i went 166 GPS with them on--oh BTW where did the FJR1300 go..
Left it for dead you know for sure. Good fun---and Thanks
smile.gif

You scored 8 moxie, 5 zeal, and 5 pomp!

You scored higher than 87% on moxie

You scored higher than 53% on zeal

You scored higher than 93% on pomp

<-- sharkbait
smile.gif
..hey Vinc yah got a " stirrer" ..i'll trade yah a lemon twist ..:laugh:

<span style='color:purple'>Harley 883 Sportster
You scored 3 moxie, 5 zeal, and 1 pomp!  
You scored dead center average, lacking any of the personality quirks that normally drive people to motorcycling.
However, if you do ride, statistics would suggest that you are destined for a Harley-Davidson, probably something in the Softail line.

You might have noticed that's a lot of moolah for an (arguably) obsolete piece of machinery, and you're too rational and attitude-free to need the Biggest and Baddest that the marketeers tell you to buy. A far more reasonably priced taste of the Harley Kool-Aid is the 883 Sporty, a fun little beast that leaves you with plenty of cash to customize.

On the other hand, the only reason I'm bringing up the Harley-Davidson product line at all is due to the fact that Harley is the choice most people think of when they consider getting into motorcycling, and that's mostly because they don't know much about the alternatives.

Thought experiment: if you were the only person left on earth, and you could pick any motorcycle you wanted, what would you choose? Best looking or best engineered? Your test results don't really point in any direction strongly, so I'll try to nudge you towards substance over style.

Consider: a FXST Softail weighs 629lbs dry, the base version starts around $14k, and will make 75-80hp -- after you tweak it with pipes and a jet kit. A Buell XB12R weighs 395lbs dry, costs $10.5k and makes 103hp, stock. An Aprilia Tuono R weighs 417lbs, costs $12k, and makes 125hp, stock. (We won't even mention the bang for buck of the Japanese competitors.) Still a fan of retro-classic styling? Then at least consider Harley's V-Rod, which mixes in some modern engineering into the equation (596lbs, 125hp, $17k).

While the Sportster is a reasonable compromise, you may discover that you enjoy the added feedback provided by standard-style bikes such as the Suzuki SV or the Ducati Monster. (If you must hang with the Harley crowd, they'll be less likely to give you grief if you choose the Buell, though.)

You have the potential to be a great rider. Take the MSF class, and choose a bike that won't hold you back!

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 28% on moxie

You scored higher than 73% on zeal

You scored higher than 20% on pomp</span>

I think this damn test was rigged. I fuggin hate harleys...
Pac...you and I scored the same... LOL

Well, I started on an 883...then I grew up!
tounge.gif

R-1, or Gixxer 1K.

Addicted to speed, fairly experienced, compete with myself...yada, yada, yada....

84% moxie
90% zeal
71% pomp

I love my bike!
biggrin.gif

Yamaha FJR1300
You scored 3 moxie, 10 zeal, and 0 pomp!
You have the characteristics of a master street rider. On the way to work, your love for riding sometimes leads you to take the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. You live for the perfect road, and plan vacations around riding.
You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as comfortably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains. Your bike is the FJR1300. Can I borrow it someday?

You scored higher than 31% on moxie

You scored higher than 93% on zeal

You scored higher than 36% on pomp

<span style='color:purple'>Harley 883 Sportster
You scored 3 moxie, 5 zeal, and 1 pomp!  
You scored dead center average, lacking any of the personality quirks that normally drive people to motorcycling.
However, if you do ride, statistics would suggest that you are destined for a Harley-Davidson, probably something in the Softail line.

You might have noticed that's a lot of moolah for an (arguably) obsolete piece of machinery, and you're too rational and attitude-free to need the Biggest and Baddest that the marketeers tell you to buy. A far more reasonably priced taste of the Harley Kool-Aid is the 883 Sporty, a fun little beast that leaves you with plenty of cash to customize.

On the other hand, the only reason I'm bringing up the Harley-Davidson product line at all is due to the fact that Harley is the choice most people think of when they consider getting into motorcycling, and that's mostly because they don't know much about the alternatives.

Thought experiment: if you were the only person left on earth, and you could pick any motorcycle you wanted, what would you choose? Best looking or best engineered? Your test results don't really point in any direction strongly, so I'll try to nudge you towards substance over style.

Consider: a FXST Softail weighs 629lbs dry, the base version starts around $14k, and will make 75-80hp -- after you tweak it with pipes and a jet kit. A Buell XB12R weighs 395lbs dry, costs $10.5k and makes 103hp, stock. An Aprilia Tuono R weighs 417lbs, costs $12k, and makes 125hp, stock. (We won't even mention the bang for buck of the Japanese competitors.) Still a fan of retro-classic styling? Then at least consider Harley's V-Rod, which mixes in some modern engineering into the equation (596lbs, 125hp, $17k).

While the Sportster is a reasonable compromise, you may discover that you enjoy the added feedback provided by standard-style bikes such as the Suzuki SV or the Ducati Monster. (If you must hang with the Harley crowd, they'll be less likely to give you grief if you choose the Buell, though.)

You have the potential to be a great rider. Take the MSF class, and choose a bike that won't hold you back!

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 28% on moxie

You scored higher than 73% on zeal

You scored higher than 20% on pomp</span>

I think this damn test was rigged. I fuggin hate harleys...
exactamundo.

Crazy. I really don't care for Hardleys. But, hey, I guess I'm just your average Joe.
sad.gif

600cc Sportbike
You scored 7 moxie, 4 zeal, and 4 pomp!
You are a squid. Your bike is a 600cc Japanese Sportbike. Take your pick, it really doesn't matter, since you're going to wad it.
You are the primary source of extra bits of fairing plastic on eBay.

When you're riding in the mountains, you have a hard time keeping up with that Olde Pharte on a Triumph Thruxton without blowing the centerline in the twisties and going WFO on every straight. (You're not a bad rider, but you're just not as good as you think you are.)

On a hot day, you're likely to be seen weaving through highway traffic at warp speed, wearing sneakers and a t-shirt blowing up your back.

The good news for you is that this is a temporary phase in your riding career. You will either (a) buzzsplat or (b) become more acutely conscious of your own mortality after a few minor but eye-openingly lucky crashes.

Take it to the track. You'll live longer.

You scored higher than 76% on moxie

You scored higher than 59% on zeal

You scored higher than 74% on pomp

That's funny!! I always wear gear!! I even voted that I'd wear full leathers to meet some friends for dinner, even if I looked dorky!!

laugh.gif

Hahahahahh

85% Moxie
78% zeal
30% Pomp

Ducati 996 I don;t thnk so.  
wow.gif

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125360935 -->

Back