Swb turbo gearing

If you can keep the bike hooking up and on the ground I would start at stock gearing and go lower if you can and keep it under control. The turbo likes a load so it depends on the weight of the rider and turbo size. I'm a 130lb rider so I need a taller gear ratio.

ok ...im 210 and bike makes 252.2 at 64in on 93 pump....i had 18/46 and went 6.02 with a ****ty 60ft and ran 131 mph...im still learning

glad someone asked that, I was about to post the same question, I'm 260 RWHP right now with stock gearing and I know it needs different, they need to be replaced now and need to know what size before I order.

Conrad make sure you are leaving in the boost. That might be your problem. The gearing sounds about right. Try leaving at about 7500 rpm and slip the clutch a little out the hole. The turbo is going to take a little getting used to on the take off. :thumbsup:

Since when is 62-64" considered SWB?

Stock the Hayabusa is 58.5. When you stretch it to the limit of the stock swingarm you might get 60". So is the OPs original question accurate and are all your answers accurate to boot? Just saying .......hate away.... :whistle:

@busashot that was my badd just bike in that wheelbase
Stock the Hayabusa is 58.5. When you stretch it to the limit of the stock swingarm you might get 60". So is the OPs original question accurate and are all your answers accurate to boot? Just saying .......hate away.... :whistle:[/QUOTE]

Back