swap yoshi r-77 can with brocks alien head

IRDEATH

Registered
I was wondering I already have the full yoshi 4-1 exhaust and just curious if I could just buy the brocks alien hean can and remove the r-77 can and replace it with the brocks, could this be done instead of buying a full exhaust setup from brocks???

Check the pipe diameters and fittings. :dunno: You can buy a silencer for the Brock's; I think....

The noise plug only lowers the noise by 2 db. They have conversion kits, but they go the opposite direction you're looking for.

I have had it on the bike for about a year, i havnt looked at the pipes underneath the bike for dents or anything, I know the pipes have hit a few speed bumps because my bike is lowered. The can itself has a very small indention wouldn't even call it a dent from my shoe hitting it. I can take pics. I would like to sell the whole exhaust system if im not able to just swap out cans. I was thinking around 300-400 for full setup.

I know the brocks is louder thats what im looking for now. I was just trying to save some money if the two cans could just be swapped out without getting the full brocks setup, just get the can for around $400.

find someone with an r55 and swap cans with them. i've considered traded my r55 muffler for the more tuned sound of the r77. the headers are the same, its just the last piece that is difference on the yosh systems

Well think ill just buy the full brocks alien head exhaust and then let everyone know if the two cans can just be swapped out, r-77 to alien head. Ill just sell the full yoshi r-77 setup anyway.

im new to this so work with me please... yes you can change them out. i have a yosh. r22 and took my mid pipe and pipe off and tried on a brock alien head. people think that the headers are different but they're the same size; the difference is the pipe. the only other thing is the brock pipe set out a lil further from the swing arm than if you had the full brock system.

If all you want is more or less noise swap away, but understand the header is where the power is made, and Brock's makes more power than Yosh.

Ok , money isn't an issue but i just didnt want to waste any money if i didnt have to. Figured i could save around $500 and just swap out the cans, ill take any power increase i can get.

Back