Suzuki's rider hopkins on pole at assen gp

Guclu

TurkishRiders.Org
Donating Member
Registered
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

John Hopkins took his maiden MotoGP pole this afternoon , which is also , Suzuki's second pole of the season . Hopkins clocked a time of 1'36.411 to take the top spot which is also this week's best time .

(Rossi's fall yesterday , effected his time today , he suffered chest pain and right wrist pain)

results of the session ,

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

smile.gif
Ah It's good to see Suzuki pulling it together finally. It's been getting embarrassing...

Thanks for the update..

Gooo Hayden!!!!

I predict it'll be a Hayden and Pedrosa battle for the win!!! Come on Nicky, crush that little midget
tounge.gif
This is a huge oppurtunity for Nicky to get a win and really extend his points advantage for the championship!!!!

Good to see Hopkins and Vermuleun qualifying good. But they and Nakano won't have race pace for the win. Maybe Hopper can get on the Podium for 3rd, that'd be great!!!

suzuki is fielding one bike?  others are fielding like 4 , 5 bikes or Am I seeing things?
Zuk has 2 bikes. Chris Vermeulen and of course pole sitter John Hopkins. I'd love to see JH get that Rizla Zuk on the podium. Zuk needs to start getting a little more involved with their GP team. They kick AZZ in AMA superbike and WSB but have nickel and dime technology in GP.

Everything I have read is that so far Edwards is the favorite. He has been fast since they got there on race tires and Yamaha has been talking about him doing damage control. If Rossi and/or Capirossi dont race tomorrow Hayden is going to get handed a fist full of points regardless of how he runs. Hate to see it go like that but all is fair in love and war! Sure would be cool to see him grab the championship by the short and curlies and take it home!

Back