Suzuki vs kawasaki board

VS?
rock.gif
I thought we all just became freinds??? you remember, the laughter, the tears, the hugz, the joy, the LOVE....

I'll go check it out.
smile.gif
I think it's fun to banter with them, rather then get into a fruitless p!ssin contest.
biggrin.gif

And what -- exactly -- are we gonna say in such a place?

"Um, yeah, 'Busa's faster."

"No...no, it's not!"

"Yes, as a matter of fact, it is!"

"'Zook Punk!"

"'Kawi Bitch!"

Yadda, yadda, yadda...

One of these days the Kawi will be definitively faster, I'm quite sure, because those poor bastards have been wanting it for sooo long
biggrin.gif
. Then I'll sulk. Really, I will
tounge.gif

And what -- exactly -- are we gonna say in such a place?

"Um, yeah, 'Busa's faster."

"No...no, it's not!"

"Yes, as a matter of fact, it is!"

"'Zook Punk!"

"'Kawi Bitch!"

Yadda, yadda, yadda...

One of these days the Kawi will be definitively faster, I'm quite sure,  because those poor bastards have been wanting it for sooo long
biggrin.gif
. Then I'll sulk. Really, I will
tounge.gif
They'll have to remove the restrictions to enjoy the bragging rights........doesn't look like that's gonna happen anytime soon.
thumbs-up.gif

... They'll have to remove the restrictions to enjoy the bragging rights........doesn't look like that's gonna happen anytime soon.
thumbs-up.gif
The funny thing is that what makes the 'Busa more fun than the ZX-12R, IMO (though they are both great motorcycles), is its absurd and superior quantities of torque, which makes itself known at LOWER speeds, like from stop lights.

It's almost as if we're heading backwards, IOW -- we can't go faster anymore (running outa roads to do that on, anyway), so now we're going to go as fast as we can -- as fast as we can! And the 'Busa still does that better
biggrin.gif
!

... They'll have to remove the restrictions to enjoy the bragging rights........doesn't look like that's gonna happen anytime soon.
thumbs-up.gif
The funny thing is that what makes the 'Busa more fun than the ZX-12R, IMO (though they are both great motorcycles), is its absurd and superior quantities of torque, which makes itself known at LOWER speeds, like from stop lights.

It's almost as if we're heading backwards, IOW -- we can't go faster anymore (running outa roads to do that on, anyway), so now we're going to go as fast as we can -- as fast as we can! And the 'Busa still does that better
biggrin.gif
!
The torque is awesome.......I rode my buddies ZX12 a while back and didn't like it very much........kinda twitchy feeling, crappy riding position, clunky driveline "and it was new and the chain was tight", and it looks like every other bike out there.

The cool thing about having the big 4 not concentrating on the big end now, is that they're probably gonna concentrate on being quicker....ie: 1/4 mile.
Maybe we're gonna see some low 9 sec stockers soon.
thumbs-up.gif
thumbs-up.gif

thumbs-up.gif

thumbs-up.gif

I think it's great to get other people's opinions and cross-knowledge.  I love talking to ALL riders about whatever they love about riding.  It's not just about WHO's faster, it's about our elite group of riders that ride on the biggest, fastest, nicest bikes on the planet:  KAW & SUZ.  If Busa didn't exist, we'd ALL have a 12R.  Go show them how much fun we are!

My ONLY competition is cager traffic and a clock at a track against myself.  
smile.gif

My thanks to VEGASDUDE for encouraging this idea and/or helping set it up.
smile.gif

smile.gif

That's right monsterspeedfreak, as you wrote the ZX12 "looks like every other bike out there"!!! That was the main reason I bought my Busa! If the Busa didn't exist I would buy a ZX12. (FORTUNATELY it DOES exist :) )

Back